IGNORED

Danny Simpson

pl00peh91

9 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Strangling eh ? Probably learnt it from big Nige whilst at Leicester !?

I was going to make a joke about the Stranglers playing at Ashton Gate but the subject isn’t really very funny.

The bloke sounds thoroughly unpleasant. I hope we don’t sign him , however good he may be. 

He doesn’t deny drinking two bottles of red wine , which for me, is not the habit of a top pro athlete.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors but women aren’t going to call the Police against their partners for no reason.

Encouraged that it hasn’t taken NP long to realise it’s impossible to maintain any type of ball possession with Jack Hunt in your team.

Am genuinely starting to question whether he might be colour blind. 

Has Steve Lansdown told Ashton there is a surplus in wages this year and if we don’t spend it, it will be deducted from next years wage budget? Getting US office vibes here.

lots of pointless wage spending on aged players when the wages should surely go towards tying down the like of Walsh and Britton....

He’s a good player by all accounts and obviously Pearson will have worked with him at Leicester - his age would be the only concern for me but if Nige thinks he can do a job for us going forward into next season then i trust his judgement.

48 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Don’t get too excited OTIBers, we have a full 25 man squad registered, we can’t add anymore.  We haven’t even registered Andi Weimann!

Suspect NP has been doing him a favour to help him get fit.

Can you remove? Jojo drop out with Wiles-Richards acting as 3rd choice for the rest of the season?

52 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Has Steve Lansdown told Ashton there is a surplus in wages this year and if we don’t spend it, it will be deducted from next years wage budget? Getting US office vibes here.

lots of pointless wage spending on aged players when the wages should surely go towards tying down the like of Walsh and Britton....

I’m not sure Pearson goes in for a lot of pointlessness. Dean Holden and LJ not so much in soooo many levels!

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I was going to make a joke about the Stranglers playing at Ashton Gate but the subject isn’t really very funny.

The bloke sounds thoroughly unpleasant. I hope we don’t sign him , however good he may be. 

He doesn’t deny drinking two bottles of red wine , which for me, is not the habit of a top pro athlete.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors but women aren’t going to call the Police against their partners for no reason.

bang on really, feel a bit of double standards though as a lot made strangle jokes when we were linked with Nige, Simpson's story sounds pretty horrendous though

33 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Clayton Blackmore? Carl Shutt? Terry Cooper? Joe Jordan? Norman Hunter? Joe Royle? Peter Cormack? John Bailey? 

I know it doesn't count but Paul Hartley won the Scottish Premier league twice before coming here. 

Andy Cole subsequently won lots of Premier league titles, unfortunately not with us ??

Archived