IGNORED

The worst football chant ever?

Unan

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Think its pretty unique tbf so actually alot better than "We're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen !" that every club sings.

Yea but it’s only true when we sing it.

(Don’t tell Real Madrid I said that). 

6 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Does that mean we should be singing 'you've been rocked by the robins' 

Brighton could sing 'you've been s**t on by the seagulls' 

When we were up at Hull last game of the season a couple years back we sang "You're getting pecked by the robins" back as a pisstake back haha they were not happy 

24 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Couldn't be worse than the one we had for Soren Anderson 

At risk of a whoosh - I don't remember anything more than the mundane "Soren, Soren Anderson" to the tune of Go West

However, I was 8/9 at the time and my innocent ears may well have not understood enough to remember (around this time I thought I heard Cardiff singing "4-1 to the cheese sellers" on the TV ironically when they were beating that lot from up the road. Parents found this hilarious.)

8 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

OMG! Total dirge. Bobby…Bobby Reid…

I really miss the 'Icelandic clap' we did for Maggs…hilariously bad! :blink:

Not that one! The one that went 'sing a song for Bobby Reeeeid, you are all that city neeeeed... you will always be, city with me' accompanied by a relentless Samba drum...

20 minutes ago, solihull cider red said:

At risk of a whoosh - I don't remember anything more than the mundane "Soren, Soren Anderson" to the tune of Go West

However, I was 8/9 at the time and my innocent ears may well have not understood enough to remember (around this time I thought I heard Cardiff singing "4-1 to the cheese sellers" on the TV ironically when they were beating that lot from up the road. Parents found this hilarious.)

No it was more "Soren, Soren Anderson" to the tune and tone of a constipated hippo.

12 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

As the gag goes, the undoubted worst football song is started by the Borussia Mochengladbach fan who says “give us a B...”

8 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

I always thought it was 

Meadowbank Caledonian Thistle.

That chant is probably the reason why it's PSV and not Philips Sport Vereniging Eindhoven.

Archived