IGNORED

Bristol city follower in New zealand doing a mural

1 hour ago, Reigate Red said:

I saw something about this a month ago via this link:

Bristol City fan spends 800 hours painting club's most famous moments (bristol247.com)

Apparently it has the three little pigs incident in it but I couldn't find it.

Right hand side, middle

That would make a brilliant poster, I would buy one.

3 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Steve Phillips was moaning about not being on this.

The bloke drawing this has literally spent 2 months on Twitter engaging with people and inviting them to send in things they wanted adding. I'm not on Twitter much but as far as I can tell, lots of City fans have asked for their own flags to be added.

Steve Phillips has watched and waited and said nothing in all this time while the artist is taking requests, and as soon as it's published he has a moan. What an incredibly odd bloke. If it was so important to him why didn't he simply ask to be on it?

1 minute ago, Olé said:

The bloke drawing this has literally spent 2 months on Twitter engaging with people and inviting them to send in things they wanted adding. I'm not on Twitter much but as far as I can tell, lots of City fans have asked for their own flags to be added.

Steve Phillips has watched and waited and said nothing in all this time while the artist is taking requests, and as soon as it's published he has a moan. What an incredibly odd bloke. If it was so important to him why didn't he simply ask to be on it?

Got a few Gas in the replies licking his arse now as well, perhaps if one of their fans does one he'll make the cut. 

If they do, might request for Jon Akinde & Colin Daniel to be part of it, pictures of both in their kit as well :gasmask:

54 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

A goalkeeper with the well-earned nickname "Flapper" is the likely reason that he's so easily overlooked by all of us

That, and his very public sulk at Swindon (I think) the day he was dropped in favour of Basso. Wouldn’t even take part in the warm up with Basso, in the way goalkeepers do. 

I am also a fan that never went on Ashton Gate. I did what I could, like supporting my team from a big distance. 

I remember that  I was on a hype (when i was younger ) and I made our team page on wikipedia and most of the football league pyramid in a month work process. Don't know if someone is updating that pages anymore. ( I am talking about 3 different languaes wikipedia version, not about English version ).

Fans are everywhere even if it can not be explained.

18 minutes ago, italian dave said:

That, and his very public sulk at Swindon (I think) the day he was dropped in favour of Basso. Wouldn’t even take part in the warm up with Basso, in the way goalkeepers do. 

He also then courted a move to Swindon but they didn't want him so he ended up over at the swamp.

Self-important nause. No wonder GJ couldn't put up with him. 

3 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

I saw something about this a month ago via this link:

Bristol City fan spends 800 hours painting club's most famous moments (bristol247.com)

Apparently it has the three little pigs incident in it but I couldn't find it.

They are on the right hand side near the bottom of the writing, find Lee Johnson swinging the boy around at the bottom right and look up a little one of the pigs is hard to see but you can clearly see one of the pigs throwing a punch at Wolfie.

Must be good then if Steve Phillips is upset by it. 

For such an average goalkeeper (at best) he has one massive ego. He was ousted by a Man who was sleeping on the floor of someone's kitchen, who came from Brazil. Must hurt a bit eh Steve?

I'm wondering if the Number 11 that's stooping to head the ball into the right-hand side of the goal is Donowa '91 versus gas. I really think it is, and very glad it's on there. Still my all time favourite moment. Well done kiwi lad, tremendous work, would love to see a full scale hi-def version of this mural.

Archived