IGNORED

Hamsphire Derby

Hampshire Red

You can argue the toss that these days of county border changes the game will be played in Dorset but this fixture is always a slightly odd one in my book. Nothing like the ferocious hostility as with the two ports - Southampton v Portsmouth but still a coastal derby.

Let's hope City's Kelly plays well and can reverse Bomo's fortunes; their management appointment seems bizarre compared to the one SL/MA have just made in getting Pearson

Since making his debut for hometown club Bristol City at the age of 18 in 2017, the defender has represented England at under-21s level, trained with Gareth Southgate's senior squad secured a £13m move to Bournemouth and played in the Premier League.  blah blah BBC

19 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

You can argue the toss that these days of county border changes the game will be played in Dorset but this fixture is always a slightly odd one in my book. Nothing like the ferocious hostility as with the two ports - Southampton v Portsmouth but still a coastal derby.

Let's hope City's Kelly plays well and can reverse Bomo's fortunes; their management appointment seems bizarre compared to the one SL/MA have just made in getting Pearson

Since making his debut for hometown club Bristol City at the age of 18 in 2017, the defender has represented England at under-21s level, trained with Gareth Southgate's senior squad secured a £13m move to Bournemouth and played in the Premier League.  blah blah BBC

For someone who’s poster name is Hampshire Red I had a little giggle at the thread name spelling. 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

You can argue the toss that these days of county border changes 

Are these the days of county border changes (time standing still/dragging a bit down there in 'ampshire, @'ampshire?)? I would argue they are not. But who gives a toss? Looking forward to seeing how City’s Kelly's loan down in Bournemouth progresses 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Are you feeling okay?

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Dude... no-one cares. Sorry.

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

I’ve often joked about getting on the pi$$ at 8am on a Friday morning before .... but never actually done it.

You walk the walk. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Can the real Hampshire Red please stand up

I'm @Hampshire Red, yes, I'm the real @Hampshire Red
All you other @Hampshire redsare just imitating
So won't the real @Hampshire Red, please stand up
Please stand up, please stand up

@HampsteadRed

@HambrookRed

@HamburgRED

@Hammersmith Red

you're all frauds! ?????

I thought this was reference to the the previous takeover falling l through and Hampshire Red stepping in to buy the club from Mel Morris.

As a result, instead of being known as Wayne Rooney’s Derby they will, in future, be known as Hampshire Derby.

Archived