IGNORED

Rotherham (H) - Sat 20th March 15:00 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, intercity said:

So many poor performances from so many players. What to do?

Can't blame all the managers for this squad of overpaid tosser's, sorry but that's how I feel. A big clear out needed at the end of the season and hopefully NP will still be here to get the players he wants and his own men in as coaches.

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

Rotherham set to do the double over us, NP will certainly know now what needs to be done and what a job he has on his hands, if he stays. 

Depends how much more of this he can take. He does have his reputation to think of.... may not want it tarnished by managing this shower.

Just now, Red Exile said:

...as frustrating a match as they come. Rotherham offering a masterclass in the sort of football I loathe - and not for the first time.

We had moments in the first half to carve them open...got to take them. Cooler wiser heads needed.

Big job for NP.

Yep. Bad goals to concede, but if we cannot score at home, to Rotherham, then it’s always going to be hard.

Bentley having a stinker today, but we are utterly pathetic at home and just don't know why. A record 6 lose in a row is a joke and not a record you want...

My problem is will NP be watching this thinking it's a massive job to rebuild this team that he just don't want to take it on once the seasons over....

Just now, Red Exile said:

...as frustrating a match as they come. Rotherham offering a masterclass in the sort of football I loathe - and not for the first time.

We had moments in the first half to carve them open...got to take them. Cooler wiser heads needed.

Big job for NP.

Makes me laugh when people criticise other teams football 

We have been absolutely dreadful for 3 years or so. Absolutely woeful to watch .....and today just about sums the overall performance of this club up 

2-0 at home to Rotherham :laugh: 

Just now, Andy082005 said:

Makes me laugh when people criticise other teams football 

We have been absolutely dreadful for 3 years or so. Absolutely woeful to watch .....and today just about sums the overall performance of this club up 

2-0 at home to Rotherham :laugh:

Fans and even players criticising others teams football. Its laughable. We have played dogshit with no philosophy for years.

3 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Big job for NP.

It’s the sort of football we play away aswell 

Archived