IGNORED

Rotherham (H) - Sat 20th March 15:00 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

We really can be quite comical. 

It baffles me that Diedhiou continues to get game time when we now have nothing to play for and he's been pony recently.

5 shots on target in 2021 (made it up but it's probably fairly close) - let Bell/Pearson/ANYBODY get some experience ffs.

Given he's scored 7 goals in 2021 that'd be bloody impressive!

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Bazooka Joe said:

A spineless team for sure.

We also need players with a bit of spine.

It does make you wonder what Mark Ashton and his amazing recruitment strategy have delivered.      I used to think Bentley was the only decent player we had but even he has had two terrible games for us.   There's no-one in this team I get excited about.    Where are the Brownhills, Abrahams, Reids, Kellys?

Just now, Boston Red said:

Trouble is, we were awful against Blackburn, but it got masked by working hard, good away point, clean sheet, 4 points from 6 etc etc.

Then you play badly again and the result matches the performance, and you see that really you aren't that good. 

It's not the manager. It's the players. 

Amazed at the positive response on here Wednesday. I thought it was poor and negative. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Crap from COD again, just been worse and worse as the game has gone on

I thought he started well full of confidence. We've then watched the confidence drain as time has gpne on and he's not been able to pull off simple passes for the last 10 minutes.

We need to go back to basics. He is a good example of what is wrong today. We over complicate when simple move and pass is what we need.

• Like 1