IGNORED

Rotherham (H) - Sat 20th March 15:00 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Just started rebuilding my Bowie collection again. Had The Lodger delivered today. Should have listened to that instead of wasting another Saturday afternoon watching this sh••e.

Don't have that one either so just ordered it with Amazon on your recommendation.

Idk what to make of this team. Think it was just constructed poorly. Our only attribute it seems we have recruited for is honest lads. Lacks so much quality and not sure how to rectify that. You can throw Palmer in there all day but the teams needs more than that if it wants to be a playoff side.

Needs a major change in the summer and I am not sure we will have funds for what we need. IMO we need a top midfielder, top CB, top winger and top striker. We also need a fresh face at RB. Maybe Williams is the midfielder but we won’t know that until he plays. 

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

NP will hopefully find something positive to say, however, a really poor home performance again. Created so few opportunities again. Kalas and O'Dowda add to our injuries again. NP will have learnt lots again.

Yes,  probably not to sign a new contract at the end of the season and get as far away from AG as possible!

8 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

I'd like to feel positive about today but our run of home form is just woeful. Five straight defeats. Playing a physical team who dominated us at their ground. 

If Nige can serve up anything better than a scrappy draw I will be pleased. At least stop the run of home losses please boss. 

Turns out I was over-optimistic predicting 0-1 on here. At that point I was the only one who'd predicted a loss. NP must see what a shambles he's been left here to sort out. Should strengthen his position with SL hopefully. 

Bentley had a mare. Palmer and O’Dowda not as effective as they have been. Fam and Wells not effective as usual. Did Wells have any success with anything? They get a corner, bang it over and score. We get a corner, play it short and kick it out. Another corner straight into the side netting. Two more injuries. What a crap game.

Archived