IGNORED

Rotherham (H) - Sat 20th March 15:00 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

We probably (almost definitely in fact) already have enough points to stay up. I think 46 will be enough. 

You won't get 10 teams find form to catch us. Coventry couldn't even beat Wycombe today.

Yeah, it's unlikely...so probably we'll be OK even with a really bad set of results.

However Championship can be crazy: some teams are only a few points behind, we're still weakened by injuries and discontinuous, so I still see a 5%/10% of risk.  Maybe I'm still shocked about our horrible February... ?

2 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

Yeah, it's unlikely...so probably we'll be OK even with a really bad set of results.

However Championship can be crazy: some teams are only a few points behind, we're still weakened by injuries and discontinuous, so I still see a 5%/10% of risk.  Maybe I'm still shocked about our horrible February... ?

Risk is absolutely nowhere near 5-10% now. I'd be amazed if it was 0.1%. Like I said we could probably lose every game now and survive due to how slow teams are going - its a tight league where generally no one in bottom half goes anywhere quick. 

24 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

Whenever I hear Nige speak I feel reassured that he knows exactly what he’s doing. I’ve been a supporter since the 70’s and whilst I acknowledge that we’ve had some decent managers in that time, I don’t think I’ve ever felt that before.

I was a bit angry because our performance today was not really a surprise. We’ve all seen it so many times. After watching the interview I feel a little warm and fuzzy. Do I have a man crush?

we all do....

1 hour ago, billywedlock said:

Would love to see Shakespear here in a role. 

20 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

He could write the match reports.......

Now is the Winter of our discontent!

16 hours ago, Roger Red Hat said:

I thought Bell in particular showed more than just passion, good movement and ability.  Walsh and HNM were also positives. Bentley having one of his wobbles again. WTF was he doing when he came for that cross FFS.

Looking at it again he was at fault for both goals. 

Archived