IGNORED

release of Gerry Gow book

16 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

neil palmer is the author

Thanks NTTDS. Here's his amazon page Neil Palmer Amazon

He's written several football/city specific books. What's his quality like, anyone?

I'm sure if he offered it to OTIB members signed, at say a tenner all in, he would shift some copies. Maybe it's on print on demand though.

On 20/03/2021 at 10:14, Sleepy1968 said:

Thanks NTTDS. Here's his amazon page Neil Palmer Amazon

He's written several football/city specific books. What's his quality like, anyone?

I'm sure if he offered it to OTIB members signed, at say a tenner all in, he would shift some copies. Maybe it's on print on demand though.

Signed by who.

On 20/03/2021 at 05:14, Sleepy1968 said:

I have Behind the Goal. Not awful, but hopefully he's employed a new editor/proofreader as there's too many typos and errors in the book I have.

But he clearly loves City so if you can get past the errors then there's likely something to entertain you.

41 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I have Behind the Goal. Not awful, but hopefully he's employed a new editor/proofreader as there's too many typos and errors in the book I have.

But he clearly loves City so if you can get past the errors then there's likely something to entertain you.

I'm a bit of a pendant for typos, but too late now as I ordered the book a bit earlier :)

Archived