IGNORED

Who’s Going Up, Who’s Going Down

Robin101

Ups and Downs  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

The selfish part of me hopes that Brentford don't make it. Nothing against them, but they are prob the 'biggest' current championship club along with us and Preston who haven't played in the prem

I think a bit like that.  It will boil my piss if Barnsley go up this season.  Having said that I don’t want the PP clubs to go back up either.  I can’t win!

10 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

The selfish part of me hopes that Brentford don't make it. Nothing against them, but they are prob the 'biggest' current championship club along with us and Preston who haven't played in the prem

Tend to agree; but certainly don't want any of the other top ten (Norwich aside) to go up either !!

If Brentford do go up, they will become the 50th club to have played in the P.L., an accolade I was hoping that would be bestowed on us. 

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think a bit like that.  It will boil my piss if Barnsley go up this season.  Having said that I don’t want the PP clubs to go back up either.  I can’t win!

Yep, definitely !!

Archived