IGNORED

Pearson post match interview

Ivorguy

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I wonder if SL is wondering whether his son is right to take over ownership.

I presume you're basing this on a theory that SL felt he had to pick up the pieces after Jon and Mark's vigorous process failed? It's a big leap to go from that big assumption to then putting those thoughts into SL's head.

Complete speculation, but the house-build in Bermuda might see JL completely relocate their.  

Possible but currently looks unlikely on the basis that JL still has a senior position at the club. 

I believe the original quote was “JL in Bermuda for personal reasons”, not business reasons.  I believe that he and his family already have a presence there.

Fair. And so easy for the club to shut this down with a clarification, but so typical that they haven't. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if SL is gearing up to sell-up in the next 5 years.

Presume you mean the recent 'payment' of a large bank loan leads you to this conclusion? Could just be smart refinancing?

⬆️

I know you're only claiming a theory here but there's a wild amount of imagination required at this stage.

More likely that the current nepotistic succession planning continues.

55 minutes ago, mozo said:

⬆️

I know you're only claiming a theory here but there's a wild amount of imagination required at this stage.

More likely that the current nepotistic succession planning continues.

Yep, pure speculation.  Wild?  Maybe!!! ?

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, pure speculation.  Wild?  Maybe!!! ?

If you'd have said to me that SL is a shape-shifting reptile with a cabal of satanic minions (MA etc) intent on world domination, then I'd agree it's plausible. Or is that what you're hinting... Have I said too much...?

Archived