IGNORED

Cod

Rocking Red Cyril

There definitely 'is a player in there ' but we just don't see it often enough and he has been here 4 years. 

On top of that how many games is he injured for ?  Someone had a chart recently of all our injuries, I'd like to see the percentage of games he has been available for in the last 3 years ....I suspect it's about 60% at best. 

When you add to that some 'inconsistent ' displays then like many others I'd be in favour of him moving on. 

Obviously finding someone who scores and assists wont be cheap but if we want to get promoted/play offs its what we need to do. Attack has been blunt for last 18 months now 

I actually think he's been pretty unlucky with injury this year because he'd strung together probably his most consistent run and was looking one of our best players in the run-up to Christmas... Albeit his team-mates were setting a fairly low bar!

He's a bit of a Cole Skuse in that if you were to break his game down he doesn't have any real weaknesses - technically good, hard working, athletic etc - but when you put it all back together again it just doesn't really deliver what you think it should.

2 hours ago, The Journalist said:

I actually think he's been pretty unlucky with injury this year because he'd strung together probably his most consistent run and was looking one of our best players in the run-up to Christmas... Albeit his team-mates were setting a fairly low bar!

He's a bit of a Cole Skuse in that if you were to break his game down he doesn't have any real weaknesses - technically good, hard working, athletic etc - but when you put it all back together again it just doesn't really deliver what you think it should.

You make him sound like a IKEA Pax range of storage options!

Archived