IGNORED

Behind-the-scenes on a Bristol City away match! | Robins on the Road

Unan

29 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It’s a very cool concept but didn’t feel like it was that well executed. Was good to get a bit of an insight but was fairly dull.

Same here. They boarded the coach then cut to them getting off.

Seemed like it was mostly footage of them choosing food.

Han Noah loves a bagel!

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Same here. They boarded the coach then cut to them getting off.

Seemed like it was mostly footage of them choosing food.

Han Noah loves a bagel!

I appreciate we’re not going to be able to see team meetings etc, but just was a bit dry. Hope they continue doing them though as it’s potentially a great concept.

1 minute ago, davidoldfart said:

Oh dear someone upset McGregor ,maybe he was upset at being told “its none of your business”.

Actually i did not see the point of the article apart from the senior reporter trying to justify his usual inept questions. 

This comment relates to the McGregor article on Behind the scenes at press conferences not the video .....

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Life as a footballer on the road is pretty dull.

Sure, so it’s the media team’s job to jazz it up.

For example - you could have one of the coaches or analysts explaining the routine.

The food choices - Why are they what they are? Do they guide the players on what to eat?

Is the massage mandatory or an added perk for the players?

How long do the coaches spend analysing the opposition in their meeting?

Is an ‘away day’ a strict regimented day or are players allowed to do what they want?

There you go media guys Dave and Ryan - nice idea overall, and a bit of insight like the above would make it great. 

9 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

The rugby did a similar thing for their trip to play Connacht a few months ago but had Max Lahiff doing it as a video diary, so there was more player interaction.

Those are good. I think something like that would go down well. Fans like feeling as if they’re flies on the wall - the Failand Uncut videos and the behind the scenes stuff in 14/15 were popular if I remember correctly. 

Archived