IGNORED

The James Rodriguez Rumour

Fordy62

Saw it last night.  It's my favourite rumour ever!

Apparently the reason it's been kept quiet is because he's in negotiations with the Everton Womens team and FIFA about a transition to Bangkok's national team....! ? *

*The last sentence may or may not be as made up as the rumour itself......

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Anyone else read it?

An excellent made up rumour if made up, if true, probably the biggest thing to ever happen in football. 

You can read about things on this link: https://fanbanter.co.uk/x-rated-james-rodriguez-whatsapp-photo-goes-viral/

Now, obviously the photo is bollocks, but the story sure takes some beating!

I think you might have oversold that a tad Fordy...

This part of the article is far more interesting:

Those the rumour is rather unbelievable, you could say the one that got the whole nation talking was a claim that the government was cooking a giant lasagna in Wembley Stadium to deal with any potential food shortages… and boy did that go get talk of the nation.

A voice message on WhatsApp ended up getting a response from the Football Association to deny claims that the Ministry of Defence to request that the national stadium will cook the world’s biggest lasagne to help feed to country during this tough time.

The audio said: “My sister, her boyfriend’s brother works for the Ministry of Defence and one of the things that they’re doing to prepare… is building a massive lasagne. At the moment, as we speak, they’re building the massive lasagne sheets.

“They’re putting the underground heating at Wembley on, that’s going to bake the lasagne, and then they’re putting the roof across and that’s going to recreate the oven, and then what they’re going to do is lift it up with drones and cut off little portions to drop it off to people’s homes.”

Absolutely genius, if only our country had been so bold...

These are all great , but we all live with the  mad rumours & conspiracy theories on a constant basis. It’s that steve Lansdown is trying to bring down the gas & is somehow involved in every decision that goes against them. The latest I heard that he’s bought the fruit market site to scupper  their plans for world domination 

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Anyone else read it?

An excellent made up rumour if made up, if true, probably the biggest thing to ever happen in football. 

You can read about things on this link: https://fanbanter.co.uk/x-rated-james-rodriguez-whatsapp-photo-goes-viral/

Enjoy.

Or not at the case may be?!

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Anyone else read it?

Enjoy.

Christ, big lad. I can only wish.

Archived