IGNORED

Film help please

phantom

• Admin

I got this text from a friend, but I don't know the answer.

Anyone have any suggestions? 

I wonder if you can help me.

I know you watch films and box sets etc. I want to rewatch something I watched a few years ago but can't remember the name of the film or programme or any of the actors in it.

All I remember is a husband and wife, the wife starts going to evening classes with a lot of younger people and one young lad takes a fancy to her.

They become friends and it turns out he knows her son but he has bullied him for years. She starts to fancy him too but knows it is wrong so tries to end the friendship but she still wants to be with him. It ends with party being held and after a lot of drinking, they have sex as a threesome.

Another plump woman, who was a friend of the woman also fancied her joined in. I think at one point there is a part where the woman's son also comes home from college early to find the lad that he bullied at school having sex with his mum.

I know it sounds like a smutty programme but it wasn't like that at all. Spent all day today trying to find it on the net.

Any ideas what it could be?

4 hours ago, phantom said:

I know you watch films and box sets etc. I want to rewatch something I watched a few years ago but can't remember the name of the film or programme or any of the actors in it.

All I remember is a husband and wife, the wife starts going to evening classes with a lot of younger people and one young lad takes a fancy to her.

They become friends and it turns out he knows her son but he has bullied him for years. She starts to fancy him too but knows it is wrong so tries to end the friendship but she still wants to be with him. It ends with party being held and after a lot of drinking, they have sex as a threesome.

Another plump woman, who was a friend of the woman also fancied her joined in. I think at one point there is a part where the woman's son also comes home from college early to find the lad that he bullied at school having sex with his mum.

I know it sounds like a smutty programme but it wasn't like that at all. Spent all day today trying to find it on the net.

Mrs Fletcher, perhaps?

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Sound of Music ?

16 hours ago, phantom said:

Was this guy in it, playing a plumber who’d come round to fix her washing machine ?

john-holmes_1742982.jpg

39 minutes ago, Super said:

Already looking forward to film night at Phantom's house......

...where Phantom ( is that his Equity name?) will be appearing on the silver screen! :) 

Archived