IGNORED

Aguero To Leave Man City

The Coach

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Can Barca afford it? They have to pay back the state aid they received, not sure how much they'll have to pay and how much per year, I just think PSG is most likely with Pochettino there

youre dead right about Barca. Its mad thinking they could be fishing in the same pool of players as Fulham....but thats the reality

1 minute ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

youre dead right about Barca. Its mad thinking they could be fishing in the same pool of players as Fulham....but thats the reality

Its why I think they're after Aguero, free transfer well minus the signing on fees...

I think Man City have Haaland lined up. Does he not have a release clause of 63mil euros or so? It's the kind of signing they would make. Someone to replace Aguero and become their next top striker for a decade.

I like Kane, but I do not believe he's a Pep type of striker. Can see Kane going to Real Madrid at some point. 

9 minutes ago, Redpool said:

I think Man City have Haaland lined up. Does he not have a release clause of 63mil euros or so? It's the kind of signing they would make. Someone to replace Aguero and become their next top striker for a decade.

I like Kane, but I do not believe he's a Pep type of striker. Can see Kane going to Real Madrid at some point. 

Pretty sure that activates summer 2022, so 2 windows between now and then will be a scramble between clubs for his signature, however if you get him you've potentially sorted your striker for the next decade

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Pretty sure that activates summer 2022, so 2 windows between now and then will be a scramble between clubs for his signature, however if you get him you've potentially sorted your striker for the next decade

And then 150m doesn’t seem so bad (in today’s market) 

Cracking little player.

Must have the stockiest thighs and calves I've ever seen on a footballer. Im talking Mark Hughes' ankles type thickness here!

He's a fantastic free signing but don't expect 40+ games a season out of him now. I'm sure he'll end up at a top club regardless.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Cracking little player.

Must have the stockiest thighs and calves I've ever seen on a footballer. Im talking Mark Hughes' ankles type thickness here!

He's a fantastic free signing but don't expect 40+ games a season out of him now. I'm sure he'll end up at a top club regardless.

If we're talking biggest calves the Shaqiri

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Yes confirmed, what a player he is.

Ok, so you are boss/ owner of a newly promoted bristol city and you want a marquee striker, who would you sign:-

suarez

benzema

lewandowski

aguero

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Yes confirmed, what a player he is.

Ok, so you are boss/ owner of a newly promoted bristol city and you want a marquee striker, who would you sign:-

suarez

benzema

lewandowski

aguero

Lewandowski all day long - the best of those by a long way IMO.

With regard to Aguero, it will be the first time that he will have played with Messi at club level - could be interesting.

11 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Lewandowski all day long - the best of those by a long way IMO.

With regard to Aguero, it will be the first time that he will have played with Messi at club level - could be interesting.

If Messi stays

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

£86m release clause... why is this needed in a 32 year old’s contract

Release clauses are in all contracts for anyone playing in Spain, they're a requirement

Archived