IGNORED

Driveway Rental

Ronnie Sinclair

Anyone on here live in Whitchurch (in the proximity of Ridgeway Lane)?

After now having three instances in five years where someone has decided to add stripes to my car(s) with keys, I'm now looking into trying to get it off the road (overnight at least), if only to be able to sleep and night and not pay more premium for all these acts of vandalism (and I'd rather give my hard-earned to anyone other than an insurance company to be honest).  Short of moving to a house with a drive which isn't feasible at the moment (currently park it in residential parking area, which is open to anyone who feels like wandering in), I wondered if anyone around the area knows of anyone (or anywhere!) who are renting out their drives on an overnight basis.  I've tried some online booking sites but it only returned a handful of options so I wondered if people do this sort of thing 'offline', as it were.

4 hours ago, Royz said:

I often wondered if the garages off of Eastcote are still for rent they are mainly unused and  my Dad rented one from the council years ago.

One has only come up once in the 20 years I've lived here - a lot of them are boarded up now, and some with doors hanging off!  Needs the council to sort them out the empty ones would be snapped up

Archived