IGNORED

Why is this line-up unique?

BS4 on Tour...

I'll throw an honorary mention in for Eric Cantona and David Batty who won the old First Division with Dirty Leeds in the same year that the Premier League was launched before later winning with United and Blackburn.

Incidentally that Leeds squad contained a certain Mr Shutt....

4 hours ago, Gazred said:

The irony is not lost on me of course but what a shame to see what was started as a fun thread turn like this. Was there really any need?

I'm sorry if I ruined it. Honestly I just got thinking, realised Salah was on Chelsea's books that season, found what Mourinho said, and thought I'd mention it. I wasn't trying to "win" points. I wasn't aggressive was I?

If I post something like the OP then I want people to add extra info to improve it. 

57 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I'm sorry if I ruined it. Honestly I just got thinking, realised Salah was on Chelsea's books that season, found what Mourinho said, and thought I'd mention it. I wasn't trying to "win" points. I wasn't aggressive was I?

If I post something like the OP then I want people to add extra info to improve it. 

No no, all good.?

Same here, it's healthy to question it and expand the conversation. The subject of getting a medal or not is quite intersting really particualry as bench keeper.

I just felt that people were quite quick to jump on the post because of the posters previous postings elsewhere. Personally i think each thread should be treated in isolation regardless of who posts it. Perhaps BS4 might of also reacted differently to the replies.

Archived