IGNORED

Team for today

old_eastender

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Remind me again where we were when he left? 
Just because we had a good spell at the start of the season doesn’t mean we were top 10. Just means he had his one and only good spell at the start of the season. 

top ten? if not a dam site closer to it than we are now!

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Has anything actually changed since Nige came in.

In NP's defence the changes he can make are somewhat limited with the group of losers he has at his disposal although I think after four home games he should have something on the board points wise by now. Still time today....................

3 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Nick Powell is certainly on the wind up. Probably needs a Roy Keane-esque challenge on him. Get ******* gobby now when you’re rolling about on the floor with your knee in a thousand pieces

An opportunity for a memorable swansong for us  from Jack Hunt??

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Has anything actually changed since Nige came in.

No not massively but when you have such a inept, poor, un interested squad, what can you do. You can train the players all you like but once they go on the pitch if there that poor what can you do. We just want the season over and so do most of the players by the look of it...

All too hurried. We've seemed barely able to retain possession for more than a handful of passes for much of this season. Too much hit and hope. Pity. Was expecting more discipline and a clearer pattern of play.

Feels very much like an end of season game. 

Based on that half and the previous games since NP arrived, I really can't see any change on the pitch than the stuff Holden was serving up. Its just scrappy, with poor passing, no cohesion, lack of goal attempts and just looking second best.

Stoke by far the better team and deserve the lead.

Hunt has been very poor first half, Palmer anonymous, Massengo in midfield on his own.

Really disappointing, expected a lot more from NP.

Its the same old stuff really.

Not even trying to play. It has just been ball in channel time and time again. Everyone wants to give NP the benefit of doubt but can’t see any improvements. I am not convinced. Though I will concede the playing staff is of poor quality. 

14 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I agree with that. Great players and a top 6 squad who just needed a decent Manager. Well now they have one and they are proving what some of us have seen all season......a lot of them are ******* crap at Championship level, they are lower league performers.

I honestly think it is less an issue - in the main - of crap players and more an issue of players haphazardly bought who do not gel in a system. I find it remarkable we have approximately 927 decent central midfielders but no combination of 2 or 3 that complement each other.

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Based on that half and the previous games since NP arrived, I really can't see any change on the pitch than the stuff Holden was serving up. Its just scrappy, with poor passing, no cohesion, lack of goal attempts and just looking second best.

Stoke by far the better team and deserve the lead.

Hunt has been very poor first half, Palmer anonymous, Massengo in midfield on his own.

Really disappointing, expected a lot more from NP.

Its the same old stuff really.

What game are you watching!? They've been as bad as us, but we made one of our mistakes in the 6 yard box and is the only reason they are leading.

Archived