IGNORED

Team for today

old_eastender

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

I know what you mean. Some on here wound never admit that he has picked players who are useless as a rule.

Who else should he pick? He has a squad (that he didn’t assemble) and he’s assessing it ready for next season. The team that starts the season august will be a shadow of this one.  An thank **** for that. 

2 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I know what you mean. Some on here wound never admit that he has picked players who are useless as a rule.

He's been here 5 minutes, and is working with what he's got...not sure what anyone expects?

21 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I'm not sure about giving Pearson the benefit of the doubt, I strongly suspect he's looking at what he's got and thinking ahead. His track record earns him the time to do that - in my opinion.

Yea I am not saying get rid but I did expect to start seeing some better performances by now. It has been as dull as the last 2 seasons on LJ and half a season of Holden. Personnel hasn’t changed much either. Still seeing a lot of the same faces that have produced mediocrity. Hunt, Lansbury and Wells for example still getting big minutes and not adding much

1 minute ago, Frenchay Red said:

The new Tony Dinning

Incorrect French. Dinning had a few good games on loan before he turned shite. This Lansbury has been shite from day 1 and getting progressively worse. 

The thing that drives me mad is a lot of our players don't look up and try to find a pass to a team mate, they just tend to hit a pass into an area in the hope someone is there.  They're Pro footballers not Sunday league sloggers ffs.

Archived