IGNORED

Team for today

old_eastender

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

Yea I am not saying get rid but I did expect to start seeing some better performances by now. It has been as dull as the last 2 seasons on LJ and half a season of Holden. Personnel hasn’t changed much either. Still seeing a lot of the same faces that have produced mediocrity. Hunt, Lansbury and Wells for example still getting big minutes and not adding much

But he doesn't have a lot of selection alternatives does he?

I'm not suggesting that you are saying this but it beats me that anyone could fail to see that Nigel Pearson is an upgrade on Dean Holden or Lee Johnson, or - from everything he says - that he sees that there is a job to be done and he has plans to do it. I have every hope...which is quite something after the past few years!

26 minutes ago, pillred said:

So you have to ask yourself does it really matter who is in charge of this team, under LJ rubbish, Holden rubbish, Pearson rubbish.

Bit unfair to LJ. Our worst performances under him were better than anything this season.

1 minute ago, Banjo Island said:

I really cant see many of these players being here for the start of next season they are consisently well below average game after game

No, it will be a massive overhaul with many of the younger lads going out on loan and experienced players being told to do one in the majority of cases.

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Incorrect French. Dinning had a few good games on loan before he turned shite. This Lansbury has been shite from day 1 and getting progressively worse. 

Agreed Har. Very good at picking up bookings though.

12 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Who else should he pick? He has a squad (that he didn’t assemble) and he’s assessing it ready for next season. The team that starts the season august will be a shadow of this one.  An thank **** for that. 

I'd play the tea lady rather than Hunt

As someone said City should have closed that freekick down. Asleep. So out go Hunt, Lansbury for frees. Out goes Senenyo for whatever we can get. Bye bye Diedhiou as before. Wells can do one. Palmer out for a couple of bob if poss.. Mariappa can go. Easier to say keep Bentley, Kalas and Massengo from today. 

Archived