IGNORED

ST Price Freeze for 2021/22

RedLionLad

• Admin
9 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

So......when does Nige get confirmed as Manager for next season?

Think this will have a big bearing on the amount of STs we sell for next season.

In his post match interview he stated employing him after the season ends will be too late for next season. 

I want to see real commitment from our club before I spend another penny on season tickets, we can't mess this up and stagnate again 

31 minutes ago, boatman said:

Due to COVID I cannot see all 23 home games having all fans without social distancing and severely limited capacities.

With regret I think I will pass On a ST for 21/22.

Why?

Already stated when lockdown ends and going forward things are going to be very different 

14 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Seven on the bounce. I'm not renewing until I know Pearson will be here next season. 

And even then I may not bother.

A year and a bit without seeing a live game, a viscious virus that even with full vaccination can still catch one, and do I really need to pay to watch garbage like we are now seeing on a regular basis. Other teams turn up, have a couple of goals gifted and nothing to defend against. After 71 seasons supporting City maybe it's time to retire because it's not enjoyment any more.  

I think you speak for a lot of us oldies

Enough is enough.

Too many broken promises.  Too many false dawns. Worst home statistics in entire history.  An ownership that treats the fans as if they are just a nuisance

I should think they are freezing prices for ST holders at least, if not reduce them...Most of us donated a sum of money last season(getting “free streaming” and a thank you in return) This season we have provided free money, which might have been used to pay bills or invested to make money.... But we loaned it to them, Some acknowledgement might have been nice! 

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Enough is enough.

Too many broken promises.  Too many false dawns. Worst home statistics in entire history.  An ownership that treats the fans as if they are just a nuisance

I think your point about how us fans are treated is a valid one. I just don’t have the connection with the club I used to have. Some of the comments by the powers to be about the fans makes me consider whether it is worth it. Are we really valued? 

As stated, no one knows if NP is gonna stick around and try to repair what is a basket case of a team currently. 
Will probably just pick and choose my games next season and wait to see what happens with NP.

IMO Ashton has to be rid off as part of the repair process.

My wife just asked, “if there wasn’t a pandemic and you’d traveled up from Devon for the last 7 home matches and seen 1 goal and 0 points, would you still be considering renewing” 

I don’t think my “yes, of course” answer was very convincing, not even to me.

On 02/04/2021 at 10:50, Thornbury Red said:

Not that it affects me but charging disabled supporters full price seems a bit harsh. 

Isn’t that down to discrimination? I remember something about a case where it was argued that people with disabilities should be treated equally and on par with everyone else. It was argreed that rightly so, that’s obviously how it should be.

Then it was mentioned that the price they were charged should not be discounted, if they really wanted to be equal. Therefore they are charged the same as any other fan/customer but clubs and venues allow free or discounted carers on the understanding they are needed, so infact working for the person with disability who wouldn’t otherwise be able to attend. 

Not sure if this is right, but as I said I do remember reading about a case but I don’t remember it being football related in particular. It was argued that people got a disability allowance but then didn’t get discounted electricity, food etc so why should a hobby be different. 

I guess if you don’t need a carer to attend matches you pay full price and can’t claim a free ticket? Dunno? 

3 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

Enough is enough.

Been hearing it since Harry Dolman same old same old, a bit like only fools and horses, next year Rodders we'll be in the premier league and we're the "fools" that fall for it.

Does anyone know if there is an age cap on having to pay for kids' entry.

I don't expect the club want to charge if you have a baby with you ? ... Though my son is 3 and may go to the odd match with me.

Swear there used to be a younger age ticketing group than U12.

Chances of the credit balance (+10%) from those who took that option in 2018/19 being nicely on our accounts on the 12th for renewal? Can’t see any mention of it anywhere and can’t see it on my Bristol Sport account

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't expect the club want to charge if you have a baby with you ? ... Though my son is 3 and may go to the odd match with me.

Just wait for a quid a kid match if he’s that young I reckon. 

I’ve got a 3 just turning 4 year old who I’ll take to a some games (5 or 6 I’d guess) and get a season ticket to get him going. Real issue is concentration at that age I guess! However I thought they used to do free shirt which made it a very cheap ticket really?

On 02/04/2021 at 11:07, Roger Red Hat said:

How does it work if you want to renew but move to a different stand?

Yep, what happens if you want to move to a more expensive seat after you have renewed your original seat

Also, what happens if you didn’t renew last season in time because they stopped selling after the first phase or something like that. Asking for friends who I sit with - do they still have seats from previous season? 

16 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Yep, what happens if you want to move to a more expensive seat after you have renewed your original seat

Also, what happens if you didn’t renew last season in time because they stopped selling after the first phase or something like that. Asking for friends who I sit with - do they still have seats from previous season? 

Surely if you didn't renew in time last year but did the year before you will get your seat as they are applying this to 19/20 ST holders?

21 hours ago, phantom said:

In his post match interview he stated employing him after the season ends will be too late for next season. 

I want to see real commitment from our club before I spend another penny on season tickets, we can't mess this up and stagnate again 

Why?

Already stated when lockdown ends and going forward things are going to be very different 

June 21st government will consider what can open or not depending on test events and if things can open but with limited capacity. It says that in the government road map document.

No guarantee that full capacity will be allowed. Also if Ashton Gate is still a vaccine hub then South stand nay not be in use.

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't. Would imagine there is some correlation between available seats and souls in the venue. So a bit like EasyJet, you might end up buying a seat that will never be independently used.

On 02/04/2021 at 23:34, phantom said:

Why?

With a third wave predicted from end of June onwards, I am being cautious and keeping my cash in the piggy bank. 

I would be stunned if football spectating will return to anything like pre COVID days from aug 21 onwards.

• Admin
11 hours ago, boatman said:

With a third wave predicted from end of June onwards, I am being cautious and keeping my cash in the piggy bank. 

I would be stunned if football spectating will return to anything like pre COVID days from aug 21 onwards.

The third wave is predicting numbers very low compared to anything we have seen before

No reason for football like everything else to have the ability to be back as before - of course whether people chose to will be the factor

Archived