IGNORED

Let this sink in

Alan Dicks

12 minutes ago, M.D said:

We've been moulded into a counter attacking side that can only play well away from home, thats the legacy we've been left with..

Sounds about right- though I do think we have the players to start to think about more control and more intent at home. How many of them are available atm with injuries and resting etc is a different debate...

Doubtless there will be changes in the summer too.

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks said:

How many has NP lost out of the 7, I can’t remember now who his first home game was against?

4. Bournemouth (1-2), QPR (0-2), Rotherham (0-2) and Stoke (0-2).

3 before are Barnsley - Simpson/Downing's first game after Holden was sacked.

Then Holden's last two home games were Reading (his final match) and Cardiff.

Prior to this run of 7 we won 3 at home on the bounce against Huddersfield (who we robbed of the win), a poor PNE team, and woeful Wycombe.

Awful and embarrassing to all involved especially the players! 

This has been coming down the line since LJ had his free reign/clubs in the bag  /Andy from little Britain “want that one” bollocks.

Big summer ahead and I’m hoping that we get a few more points just to make sure.It winds me up especially in these times that some of these players show such little passion and respect for their own profession and ultimately their own career.

I’m a big “cheers nige” fan and hoping it’s not a Coppell  mark2 soon

ctid

10 hours ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Awful and embarrassing to all involved especially the players! 

This has been coming down the line since LJ had his free reign/clubs in the bag  /Andy from little Britain “want that one” bollocks.

Big summer ahead and I’m hoping that we get a few more points just to make sure.It winds me up especially in these times that some of these players show such little passion and respect for their own profession and ultimately their own career.

I’m a big “cheers nige” fan and hoping it’s not a Coppell  mark2 soon

ctid

Can't blame LJ for this, he wasn't here when we let Korey go and signed the likes of Brunt and Lansbury. I reckon he might overtake us next year.

15 hours ago, Red Skin said:

Sell the ground to fund buying a decent squad.  Play away every week.  Away games are always more fun anyway.  Sorted!

I can think of a team that did that. They sold their ground and then just squatted at another teams ground for years before stealing a ground from a rugby club.

It worked out well for them, they were once described as "the Barcelona of the Conference" and they currently have a famous manager that most people in the country have heard of.

And they get to watch Babestation every day.

31 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

Can't blame LJ for this, he wasn't here when we let Korey go and signed the likes of Brunt and Lansbury. I reckon he might overtake us next year.

Let’s see who he buys in the summer...this is not his team, his best season here was with a team mainly built by someone else! Even by 17/18. By his sacking date he had left us with what we have now, give or take a couple of players and Dean, a man lovingly crafted in his own image but in a bigger box!....

Archived