IGNORED

Nathan baker

Topper 123

6 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

So NP says he’s fit and could play a part this weekend,then no sight of him rumour control saying him and kalas have fallen out over who got the biggest Easter egg ffs lads become men and start playing for the CLUB that are paying your wages 

I thought the eggs themselves were about the same size, buy Kalas's came with a mug and Baker's didn't. If it means that much to you Nathan, I think I've got a 'creme egg' mug from a few years back knocking around.

16 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

So NP says he’s fit and could play a part this weekend,then no sight of him rumour control saying him and kalas have fallen out over who got the biggest Easter egg ffs lads become men and start playing for the CLUB that are paying your wages 

Okay....

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

But the Easter Bunny doesn't deliver until tomorrow so must be complete bollycocks even if we hadn't already guessed.

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I am thinking the 2 centre backs were fine yesterday. So don't really need Baker in. Mapps block was unfortune. But Rowe made the mistake before that. Hunt was poor but got better as game went on.

For me full backs need sorting for Coventry game. Bring in Simpson and Sessegnon imo.

I thought Kalas was slow to react to the rebound from Mapps, Powell was alert to it. FB's definitely need sorting out, but it helps having a lefty at LB.

35 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I am thinking the 2 centre backs were fine yesterday. So don't really need Baker in. Mapps block was unfortune. But Rowe made the mistake before that. Hunt was poor but got better as game went on.

For me full backs need sorting for Coventry game. Bring in Simpson and Sessegnon imo.

So it's alright for Mapps to "pass to opposition in our 6 yard box?

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Only seen it once when watching live. Thought it was more a block that unfortunately went to their man.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 hour ago, mozo said:

It was, but clumsy 

A poor goal defensively.  From Rowe getting done over the top, to Lansbury letting Powell run free, to Rowe (again) getting caught between helping Kalas or tracking Powell, to Mariappa (unluckily imho) blocking it straight back to Powell.

53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

A poor goal defensively.  From Rowe getting done over the top, to Lansbury letting Powell run free, to Rowe (again) getting caught between helping Kalas or tracking Powell, to Mariappa (unluckily imho) blocking it straight back to Powell.

Yeah, the reason I felt Mariappa was culpable was that the ball came at him at a manageable pace, and he seemed to be off balance, so maybe not set/concentrating/prepared. It's not like Powell had smacked a fizzing shot at AM, it was a poor connection.

4 hours ago, Superjack said:

Baker broke his.

5cd37f392100003300d3cec4.jpeg?ops=scalef

Humpty Baker sat on a wall

Humpty Baker had a great fall

all the Bristol City Medical Team

couldn’t put Humpty together again!

Archived