IGNORED

Has Dean Holden made a statement?

REDOXO

23 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Amazing how all these injured players suddenly become immeasurable better when they are out injured!

I don't think he's suddenly become immeasurable better. 

I've always admired his work ethics & wish more of the squad would show the same. It's more the pity that some on here don't give credit when it's due.

Now with pearson coming in and the team not doing any better, was holden over achieving with this team? For the first half they were in the playoffs he was getting praise not only by fans but he got put on bbc 5 live with chappers and other media outlets and seemed to be doing well...

Was the injuries the main problem? Without the main injuries are back line and midfield seemed more solid.

1 hour ago, frenchred said:

Amazing how all these injured players suddenly become immeasurable better when they are out injured!

Tbf we have missed Weimann who gives you some sort of consistency whether you rate him or not. The rest just aren’t anywhere near as good as fans are making them out to be, I can’t argue with you on that.

1 hour ago, prankerd said:

Now with pearson coming in and the team not doing any better, was holden over achieving with this team? For the first half they were in the playoffs he was getting praise not only by fans but he got put on bbc 5 live with chappers and other media outlets and seemed to be doing well...

Was the injuries the main problem? Without the main injuries are back line and midfield seemed more solid.

Yes, we were hugely over achieving and you only have to look at the stats of many of the games we were winning that show we were often winning after getting battered for most of the game. The Huddersfield home game was actually downright embarrassing to claim as a win. I have never felt so indifferent to the team winning as that game........ever.

The problem is simple for me. One dimensional players who can only play counter attack football. So we have to improve the recruitment, massively change attitudes and be able to play in more than one dimension. If anyone thinks this will be a 1-2 window job........

Archived