Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Match day thread- Coventry Away

Just now, BCFC Grim said:

Bunch of ******* losers the lot of them. Lansdown this what has come of us when you put utter **** wits in charge. Ashton **** off, and take the shit you've brought in too. And SL if you can't see where we are going wrong grab your coat with them.

But Steve said Ashton is doing a great job and that our recruitment has been good. So he can enjoy his £500k a year for as long as Steve is around.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

My god you're tiresome.

Well, I'm not playing for likes, you see it differently, so be it

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

...your point being what exactly?

After years screaming for a 'decent' manager. This is going, currently, the way of Pulis, Coppell, SoD etc. 

Sad really 

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Having so much fun that you're on the matchday thread feeling the need to tell us?

Sorry is this not a forum for opinions any more? 

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

I will wait until he can bring his own players in and judge him on that rather than this current bunch of losers.

What I like and don't like is my issue not yours.

Fair enough, dont think he's gunna get that long, worse win ratio than Benny at the moment... 

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Be careful you don’t turn into @Robbored

You’ve made it clear Nigel Pearson isn’t your cup of tea, which is absolutely fair enough. 

But this mess which Pearson has taken on its deep rooted and diabolical to be frank.

Be careful, that I don't turn into what now? 

And no it's not a deep rooted mess to be honest. Seems dead easy to fix, having a manager would help... 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Well, I'm not playing for likes, you see it differently, so be it

After years screaming for a 'decent' manager. This is going, currently, the way of Pulis, Coppell, SoD etc. 

Sad really 

Sorry is this not a forum for opinions any more? 

Fair enough, dont think he's gunna get that long, worse win ratio than Benny at the moment... 

Be careful, that I don't turn into what now? 

And no it's not a deep rooted mess to be honest. Seems dead easy to fix, having a manager would help... 

Of course, just a bit weird to be having so much fun, that you're still posting on the matchday thread...

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Mickey Naynard scores for Newport

Wish we had someone like him in our squad now!!! Exciting to watch, fast, skilful... scorer of great goals.

Good times watching him play- never really understood why he got so much stick after leaving 

• Like 1