Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Match day thread- Coventry Away

5 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Well, I'm not playing for likes, you see it differently, so be it

No, you're just a boring contrarian.

Half the season complaining people weren't giving Holden a chance and entitled fans were just moaning about everything. Now the general attitude shifts and is more positive - and what a surprise now you're not happy with that either and still complaining.

As I said, tiresome.

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 1
Just now, Harry said:

Why is Massengo marking McFadzean from corners?? Who the **** is organising us at set pieces. It’s so wrong 

Remember when we nearly signed him but he got a brain infection or something... my word that was a long time ago. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

I’m still finding it baffling that it Pearson is such a great manager why have we not improved whatsoever since his appointment? I get that he hasn’t had a say over personnel etc but he must have some training methods or tactical guidance that would have at least made us more difficult to beat? We are shite and worse than ever!

Because after winning Pearson's first 2 games in charge (ok Boro is debatable) the players decided, subconsciously tbf, that those 6 points have made us safe.

Since then most of our team have performed exactly like a midtable side does when they're  going nowhere, with nothing to play for. 

Coventry have something to play for today, everything to play for. We have nothing.

Wouldn't matter who the manager was today or what he said to them. 

Next season will be different.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Of course, just a bit weird to be having so much fun, that you're still posting on the matchday thread...

Actually in the middle of doing something medical that means I dont do much for about 30 mins. 

Thought I'd see if the world ended. 

We're doing rubbish by all accounts then. 

'fun' is watching the clamour and support for a false messiah, again. 

Just now, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Actually in the middle of doing something medical that means I dont do much for about 30 mins. 

Thought I'd see if the world ended. 

We're doing rubbish by all accounts then. 

'fun' is watching the clamour and support for a false messiah, again. 

Who do you think we should we appoint?

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

Again we look a mess in the 6yd box. Do it in training Drop the ball in the crowded box and get some ****** to clear it.

I imagine NP being a center half has done what he can do but when its on the pitch the players aren't up to it. 

Coventry want it more as the table shows they are in a relegation battle but we have gifted them 3 points today. I wouldn't even know where to begin to solve the issues because every player that comes in moulds into shit.

• Like 1