IGNORED

Get rid of Pearson? Nah, Get rid of these ******* wasters

For the majority of the season I have given the benefit of the doubt to the players and believed that they had it in them to complete at this level.

Im done with that now.

They are lacking in quality and effort to the extent that it’s embarrassing. It is a god send that we aren’t in the stadium to let them know how ******* shit they have been.

I am fuming.

Did I expect a bit more of a ‘bounce’, under Pearson? Yes. But then I don’t think I appreciated the diabolical mess that has been allowed to fester and ferment.

I would stick with Pearson though, get him in on a permanent contract and let him and Shakespeare have a go and sorting this crap out.

I said this earlier in the week, there should only be a Young Player of the Season award dished out by the club. The seniors, every last one of them, deserve **** all. I would have some of them out of it this evening tbh, get to the training ground TOMORROW by 6:30am and collect your belongings otherwise we'll burn the bastards, **** off and find another club, you'll get paid up.

4 minutes ago, 054123 said:

For the majority of the season I have given the benefit of the doubt to the players and believed that they had it in them to complete at this level.

Im done with that now.

They are lacking in quality and effort to the extent that it’s embarrassing. It is a good send that we aren’t in the stadium to let them know how ******* shit they have been.

I am fuming.

Did I expect a bit more of a ‘bounce’, under Pearson? Yes. But then I don’t think I appreciated the diabolical ness that has been allowed to fester and ferment.

I would stick with Pearson though, get him in on a permanent contract and let him and Shakespeare have a go and sorting this crap out.

The bit in bold is the key point. If a manager with Pearson's record and reputation can't get a tune out of them, who would? About time that certain fans stopped blaming everything on managers and focus on some of the gutless wonders stealing a wage from us.

I've been saying it on here for weeks, how many of these players would make a top 6 side? 2? 3 at most?

Time to take off the rose tinted specs. We are NOT a 'top 6 side on paper'. Many of these players simply have to get out of our club if we are to do better than this. 

Absolutely woeful.

I try & find positives but where do you find any in that?

Sam Pearson looked up for it when he came on, but Christ, that was awful.

No one could complain if they were dropped after that.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Anti Vaxxer and guy who’s rejected the biggest contract in the clubs history up top. Lad on a 6 month deal in CM. Convicted girlfriend abuser on a 7 game deal at RB. Chairman in Bermuda. CEO back in the woods after a few losses. What a club 

Something about DNA.....

Anti Vaxxer and guy who’s rejected the biggest contract in the clubs history up top. Lad on a 6 month deal in CM. Convicted girlfriend abuser on a 7 game deal at RB. Chairman in Bermuda. CEO back in the woods after a few losses. What a club 

More pussies than Bristol Cats home.....

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Why is Nigel Pearson beyond any criticism? Is there any other "caretaker" Manager on this planet that would avoid scrutiny?

The players have been getting worse not better or even the same. 

Bloody hell- this makes the Emperor's New Clothes look a credible story.

The person to criticise is the dirty **** who created this mess - Ashton

I’m genuinely fuming Pete.

I try to switch off after a game and get on with normal things. But I am genuinely angry. 

If we’d have been up there today (which we would) it would have been ugly.

Archived