IGNORED

Players are an embarrassment

Topper 123

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

Pathetic bunch of gutless lazy bastards 

This. 

Let's just call a spade a spade. 

They are pathetic and an embarrassment to their profession. 

They are leaching the club of its funds. For many of them I think they deserve never to work in football again. 

5 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Thank you and I haven’t had a beer today just so disappointing all the time 

Couldn’t agree more with you. I have never felt more frustrated following City. It’s very disappointing.We offer no threat going forward and keep conceding. We’re just sitting in the comfort zone.All too sterile.No passion and little desire. All I want to see is some intent. Where are the leaders? I want to see players getting stuck in. Screaming at each other to demand better in their performances. It’s all too nice. If the playing squad showed even half the passion of the fans, I’d feel a lot better.

1 hour ago, Redtucks said:

So when you instruct a solicitor to buy a house that you like, it's his fault if the house doesn't meet your requirements???

It is if the solicitor goes on to local radio to explain the merits of the house, how the house will be developed, how it fits 1000 different metrics etc etc..... and if the solicitor is also responsible for the ongoing value of the property portfolio. 

2 minutes ago, Blockb said:

I do not understand if you are leaving the club and hoping to get a good contract somewhere else why you would decide to put no effort in here and probably put prospective new employers off other clubs scouts and managers watch our matches and these performances must put them off 

Brace yourself. Budget problems mean our recruitment for next season is likely going to be from the same pool of free transfer/downed tools/bad attitude wasters.

11 hours ago, zider_drinker said:

Couldn’t agree more with you. I have never felt more frustrated following City. It’s very disappointing.We offer no threat going forward and keep conceding. We’re just sitting in the comfort zone.All too sterile.No passion and little desire. All I want to see is some intent. Where are the leaders? I want to see players getting stuck in. Screaming at each other to demand better in their performances. It’s all too nice. If the playing squad showed even half the passion of the fans, I’d feel a lot better.

The team of boys that lost 1-7 at Northampton in 1982 would have beaten the side that was on the pitch yesterday against Coventry.

The most gutless defeat that I can ever remember from City.

My only method of protest at the mismanagement that has brought us to this point is to NOT BUY a Season Ticket for next season. 

We had approx 16,000 ST holders at start of 2019-20 season. 12,000 renewed in March 2020 before Covid intervened.

Anyone who renews this time really needs to see a psychiatrist for a sanity test.

If Alan Dicks and the Board's "Eleven Year Contracts" took us to the bottom of Division Four and bankruptcy, then the total mismanagement of the club in the last four years could do the same.

It’s funny when I put the same sort of post up months ago loads shouted me down when I said they didn’t deserve their wage 3 months on people now agreeing with me and if I had the chance to tell the players what I thought I would to their faces LAZY BASTARDS don’t deserve their wages 

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

You really arent helping me decide whether to renew my ST

I wouldn't bother if it's still the majority of this useless team and NP is not there. If that's the case then, I not going to be renewing mine and that's for just the audio commentary.

16 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

You really arent helping me decide whether to renew my ST

The way I would put it, IF NP IS IN CHARGE, is do you want to see Rome get built as it's being built accepting there will be problems along the way, or just wait until it's complete and then go and see it. If Michael Appleton is in charge delete Rome and add "a Favela"...........

3 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

The way I would put it, IF NP IS IN CHARGE, is do you want to see Rome get built as it's being built accepting there will be problems along the way, or just wait until it's complete and then go and see it. If Michael Appleton is in charge delete Rome and add "a Favela"...........

Just had to Google that. couldn't you just have said Merthyr Tydfil ?

Archived