IGNORED

Forest on Saturday

BCFCGav

13 hours ago, Harry said:

I’d happily leave out all of those who are OOC and those who’ve shown no interest. 

Bentley

Moore - Towler - Kalas - Nurse

HNM - Vyner

Semenyo - Palmer - Edwards

Conway or Pearson 

On the bench for Nagy, Mariappa, Simpson, Rowe, Wells, Diedhiou etc  

Whats the worst that can happen? We lose. Ok, well that was gonna happen anyway  

I wouldn't let Diedhiou on the bus. At a push, I might let him fill the tank, long as he pays for it.

12 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

I'm fairly confident our wilting flowers will be thoroughly put out by Nigel’s words and put in a performance even beneath that which we've witnessed to date. 

8 in a row.

You are almost persuading me to watch this game now......................just to see how low a team can get. However, my total disdain for the players that represent this football club outweighs that and I wont be bothering.

16 minutes ago, mozo said:

I'm rarely this confident that we'll lose!

Not a chance. The boys will be "right at it" on Saturday now. I've heard (can't divulge my source) there's at least one of them "thinking" about putting a tackle in. They will want to give Teflon the best possible send off.............

Being a total pessimist like me, the first time I saw Forest at Ashton Gate was in 1955 very early in our first season back in Division Two after getting the Third South Championship.

We lost 1-5 and I have detested them ever since. Please players beat the hell out of them. If not, at least get a draw.

6 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Being a total pessimist like me, the first time I saw Forest at Ashton Gate was in 1955 very early in our first season back in Division Two after getting the Third South Championship.

We lost 1-5 and I have detested them ever since. Please players beat the hell out of them. If not, at least get a draw.

21st August 1956.

The away game, curiously, was just 9 days later, a 2-2 draw.

I'm sure Nige will go for the youngsters - he's made it clear he would if he couldn't get serious performance from the senior players.     He's bound to pick Simpson to prove his point.

I'd stick Wells up front - at least he took his chance v Coventry.    

Palmer is the only creative option we have - if he can be bothered - but worth a try.   

Um ....  that's it.

Archived