IGNORED

David Lloyd former Stadium Announcer

Shtanley

Joined me and Dave (Skinner) for today's episode of One Stream in Bristol. 

We discuss yet another infuriating City defeat.

How uninspiring is the football right now? Who is to blame?

Are the fans falling out of love with Diedhiou?

Is Pearson under pressure to get some wins?

LISTEN HERE

25 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

I was completely unaware until the other day that he used to be an actor. No major roles but was in the young ones, bottom, allo allo and was in Maid Marian and Her Merry Men which was a hugely popular program for those of us that were kids in the 90’s. 

Never knew that myself, learn something new every day. So there was 2 City fans on Maid Marian And Her Merry Men! That’s a good list to of appeared in as well! COYR 

12 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Never knew that myself, learn something new every day. So there was 2 City fans on Maid Marian And Her Merry Men! That’s a good list to of appeared in as well! COYR 

He played Graeme, one of the dumb guards. Did a google image search and there he was. Is David actually a city fan? He’s from Cheshire originally. No idea if he’d have been a city fan back in his maid Marian days. Suppose if I listened to the podcast I’d find out. 

13 hours ago, jambodinho said:

I was completely unaware until the other day that he used to be an actor. No major roles but was in the young ones, bottom, allo allo and was in Maid Marian and Her Merry Men which was a hugely popular program for those of us that were kids in the 90’s. 

It’s pancake day, it’s pancake day, it’s p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pancake day!

18 hours ago, jambodinho said:

who was he in the Young Ones? - I pretty much know each episode by heart!

Great episode.

Well done @Shtanley

I like that that’s about as negative as Dave Skinner gets ?.

We are worse than mid table though. If we start next season like this, we’re heading down.

Again, whilst I understand that mid table in the championship is comparative good for us,  It falls short of the expectation the club has created.

Archived