IGNORED

Ticket credit for season tickets

Aipearcey

I’m sure it’s been asked already but can’t find it anywhere so feel free to merge. Does anyone know if you took the options of ticket credit from your 2019/20 season ticket, then can you use this towards your 2021/22 season ticket as there doesn’t seem to be any mention of this on the official site?

I managed to find it tucked away on page 4 of the ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE section

I  have Ticket Credit that I would like to use against my 2021/22 Season Card purchase. How do I redeem it?

If you have Ticket Credit to use towards a 2021/22 Season Card purchase you can do so at the checkout stage. There will be a “Deposit” section at the bottom of the page which will display the credit(s) you have available to use. By default the credit will automatically be applied and taken off the value of your Season Card. You can check this is the case as the deposit will be displaying a minus figure.
As the credit has now been applied, you will be shown the total left to pay (if any) and you can then complete the transaction by entering payment details.
If you do not wish to use your Ticket Credit when renewing your Season Card you can remove these manually by selecting the cross next to the credit amount.
The deadline for using any Ticket Credit has been extended until 5pm on December 31st, 2021.

Archived