IGNORED

Ipswich Takeover : Original thread removed

Kid in the Riot

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Mods - any reason why my post made back in Feb outlining Ipswich's US takeover, Ashton's rumoured involvement and Steve Lansdown looking to sell the club/look for investment appears to have been deleted?

@TomF@phantom

Only it appears to have all come true! 

What a guess ?

26 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Mods - any reason why my post made back in Feb outlining Ipswich's US takeover, Ashton's rumoured involvement and Steve Lansdown looking to sell the club/look for investment appears to have been deleted?

@TomF@phantom

Very strange...22 Feb 2021

Mark Ashton have a strop??

image.png.f4b7a2302ad67eb3177593470c050bdf.png

image.png.ba6071d2d5d29bd192e15ca1764b2d73.png

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

The mods were probably on the same training course as those who do the admin on Gaschat.

You're now comparing me to the admin on gaschat?  Thanks a fucking bunch.

None of you have any idea of the shit that's gone on the last month about this.  None.

I'm so desperately tired now, I'm even considering telling the MD we'll serve our notice on hosting the forum and simply close it down.  I'm absolutely done with it. 

Just now, TomF said:

You're now comparing me to the admin on gaschat?  Thanks a ******* bunch.

None of you have any idea of the shit that's gone on the last month about this.  None.

I'm so desperately tired now, I'm even considering telling the MD we'll serve our notice on hosting the forum and simply close it down.  I'm absolutely done with it. 

You do a great job Tom mate. 

Perhaps explain what’s happened so people don’t jump to conclusions though.

Forum is easily one of, if not the best available.

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Please don't! 

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

I hope that comment was said as a joke Tom. Everyone appreciates the work you and the mods have put in over the years. 

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

Please don't. 

It's just someone throwing a hissy for not getting some internet credit.

5 minutes ago, TomF said:

Tells me all I need to know..............

The Owner and Board really do not like anybody outside of their little circle knowing anything.

49 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

@TomF@phantom

Yeah also seem to remember you being called out as an attention seeker  by some as well KITR...

49 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

@TomF@phantom

Yeah also seem to remember you being called out as an attention seeker  by some as well KITR...

6 minutes ago, TomF said:

I've no idea as you say Tom but this place is really important to me and many others. Your work is very much appreciated and personally I'd feel a bit lost without it.

I don't know what i/we can do to help but you certainly have my/our full support to keep this place going.

Sorry to hear it's been a tough time but please stick with it, we're right behind you.

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

You posted that twice, you attention seeker.

22 minutes ago, TomF said:

So it's ok for you to swear but not any of us that have to think of inventive ways round what I thought was a ban on foul language, well if that's your attitude you can (effof). (I notice it's just been removed). though not from the original post.

15 minutes ago, TomF said:

For the avoidance of any doubt. I wasn't being serious.

4 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I've no idea as you say Tom but this place is really important to me and many others. Your work is very much appreciated and personally I'd feel a bit lost without it.

I don't know what i/we can do to help but you certainly have my/our full support to keep this place going.

Sorry to hear it's been a tough time but please stick with it, we're right behind you.

Totally agree - over the last year especially it’s been good to have the forum given how isolated everyone is.  Thanks for the work you do.

18 minutes ago, TomF said:

Put the toys back in the pram Tom. We’ve seen this before.

57 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Hopefully Ashton will be appointed CEO at Portman Rd........opening the door Bristol City fans Richard Scudamore...............:cool2:

There seemed to be a point made of Ashton holding up a mini city kit in social media a couple of weeks ago. Congratulating scudamore of becoming a grandad . Let the conspiracy theory commence ?

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

On a completely unrelated note, can anyone recommend a good libel/defamation lawyer?

I don't recall the thread too much, but was anything you said potentially libellous? Obviously don't write it again if so but I thought it was all just guesswork and nothing written as fact. 

Reminds me of what happened with the Blackpool forum some years ago if the club were to threaten action. 

Archived