IGNORED

Swindle in deeper shite

Unan

37 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

We're do out best but with a dinosaur of a manger in charge who swaps two centre halfs for two defenders after 88 minutes when we're  losing it will be difficult?

Wednesday 7th April 2021 for Immediate Release

TrustSTFC were disappointed to learn today of FA charges being issued to Swindon Town FC, Lee Power, First Touch Management and Michael Standing .

TrustSTFC assume that these FA Charges are linked to the ongoing legal proceedings and upcoming court case on the formal ownership of Swindon Town Football Club. TrustSTFC would like to go on record and state that if the FA do find any wrongdoing has occurred in their investigation and associated charges , that they deal with the individuals appropriately but do not take action that will penalise the football club specifically as it will be largely the loyal fan base of STFC that will suffer in this scenario which would be unjustly unfair.

TrustSTFC will be making further enquiries to establish exactly what the situation is and also to understand any potential actions which may manifest from this investigation / charges should it be proven that rules have been broken. The matter will also be discussed further at our Board meeting on Thursday 8th April and any further updates will be issued via further press releases in due course on our website.

Should the FA wish to speak to TrustSTFC on this matter we would be more than happy to discuss this with the FA teams to explain our rationale for the above statement.

IMG_3578.JPG

6 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

hope the  fa have got this wrong,cant have stfc getting a points deduction. not this season anyway. they can put them where they want next year but the gas must go first

If there is no points deduction and the gas go down instead, you know the gas will try to sue someone as a result.

Sounds like a typical outcome for them ?

1 minute ago, Cider_boy said:

If there is no points deduction and the gas go down instead, you know the gas will try to sue someone as a result.

Sounds like a typical outcome for them ?

No, the typical outcome is Swindon get docked points,Rovers hold a party then lose at home to a team wearing their shirts and get relegated anyway ??

53 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Never forget...... I doubt JET has....

Couldn't happen to a nicer club..... 

Screenshot_20210407-204443_Samsung Internet.jpg

Despite the game and those OTT celebrations from Swindon, I had a cracking day! 

Good fun, I hope those days return soon.

4 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

We're do out best but with a dinosaur of a manger in charge who swaps two centre halfs for two defenders after 88 minutes when we're  losing it will be difficult?

Just do your best, lad. The last thing we want is any distractions for your lot in Operation Send The ***** Down !?

6 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Just do your best, lad. The last thing we want is any distractions for your lot in Operation Send The ***** Down !?

Actually Swindle have to play Rochdale, Wimbledon and Wigan. Might damage the Cuckoo's chances of staying up if they were to lose those three games.

9 hours ago, WWred said:

Will it ever end at Swindon ? It's a comedic merry-go-round 

You're so right there's always something going on behind the scenes and just when we thought things were looking up last season Powers past resurfaces and frightens Wellens off at the start of this season and then us fans are told of his pending court cases which will drag on and on as he's refusing to sell his share in the club.

we were ok before 1986 then Macari & Brian Hillier started the known circus which is going strong today?

7 hours ago, SecretSam said:

I never really had a problem with Swindle (apart from that bloody roundabout). 

Long as the Slags go down, we stay up, I am happy for them to prosper.

I have always enjoyed City Swindon games and keep dreaming of playing you at your delightful redeveloped stadium.

4 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I have always enjoyed City Swindon games and keep dreaming of playing you at your delightful redeveloped stadium.

I don't know why Power keeps clinging on there; it's costing him money he won't see back and he's not from the era of players earning fortunes.

25 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I don't know why Power keeps clinging on there; it's costing him money he won't see back and he's not from the era of players earning fortunes.

He's hanging on in the hope of developing a plot of land outside Highworth with several houses and horse stables/gallops and a new training ground he promised us years ago. Apparently he tried to put us in administration last week but it got refused because of his ongoing court cases. The blokes a conman and a compulsive liar and in employing John Sheriden you couldn't get a worse combination and neither are wanted but we're stuck with them and just have to wait patiently.

Archived