IGNORED

Ryan Giggs Brother: "10 footballers shagged me wife."

Unan

19 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

A friend of mine just enquired was it all at the same time?.....

A friend of mine asked a girl just after he had slept with her how many she had been with, he said it wasn't good when she asked "in total or at the same time?". It wasn't a long lived relationship. 

12 minutes ago, Pezo said:

A friend of mine asked a girl just after he had slept with her how many she had been with, he said it wasn't good when she asked "in total or at the same time?". It wasn't a long lived relationship. 

Those late nights at Chasers eh.......................................

19 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

how many was it then?...can you find out.....

It was a football team + subs. I think we laughed at him at the time because she had slept with more people in one go than he had slept with in total. 

58 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Does he still have her number?  Asking for a friend....

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

LJ would have been delighted with that number of box entries.

I’ll get me coat.

But the question bugging me is would WeeLee have first measured the length of her 'grass' and adapted his performance to suit?

2 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

It’s funny how if a woman likes to sleep around she’s a ‘slag’ but a man would most likely be considered a ‘legend’ for doing the same 

Basic genetics.

No male animal, including humans, wants to put any effort into helping to raise young unless they are certain that they are their own. This is obviously not an issue for a female.

Prior to DNA testing being available this meant that you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like the subject of this thread who would have sex with half the first team when you popped out for a packet of fags because you would have no idea if any children were yours.

3 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Basic genetics.

No male animal, including humans, wants to put any effort into helping to raise young unless they are certain that they are their own. This is obviously not an issue for a female.

Prior to DNA testing being available this meant that you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like the subject of this thread who would have sex with half the first team when you popped out for a packet of fags because you would have no idea if any children were yours.

But be quite happy to impregnate half the town if it meant your genes would be more prevalent in the future.

8 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Basic genetics.

Errrr... I think that's a little disrespectful of women. And plenty of parents raise other people's kids.

14 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Someone I know slept with her in Magaluf after all the Ryan Giggs stuff had come out, she's an absolute slag by all accounts

Friend of mine slept with her in Ayia Napa.

Do we have anyone on here who can raise the bar with Kavos or Ibiza?

Archived