IGNORED

Ryan Giggs Brother: "10 footballers shagged me wife."

Unan

Just now, SecretSam said:

Errrr... I think that's a little disrespectful of women. And plenty of parents raise other people's kids.

Why is it disrespectful?

A woman wants the man to stay around to help raise the kids and a man in order to do this wants to have no doubt that the kids are his.

That people do raise other people's children is down to social conditioning but isn't natural.

9 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Why is it disrespectful?

A woman wants the man to stay around to help raise the kids and a man in order to do this wants to have no doubt that the kids are his.

That people do raise other people's children is down to social conditioning but isn't natural.

My ex cheated on me twice that she knows I know about, but course there are others, she’s a vile person to be with but a top mum, feelings aside, tbh there is none but our son is what’s important and we both co parent well

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Basic genetics.

No male animal, including humans, wants to put any effort into helping to raise young unless they are certain that they are their own. This is obviously not an issue for a female.

Prior to DNA testing being available this meant that you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like the subject of this thread who would have sex with half the first team when you popped out for a packet of fags because you would have no idea if any children were yours.

Bullsheeeeeet

4 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

It’s funny how if a woman likes to sleep around she’s a ‘slag’ but a man would most likely be considered a ‘legend’ for doing the same 

Well, firstly the whole man being a legend concept is just immaturity IMO. Not condemning any single person who decides to behave this way, but doing so for ego or status is a little sad. I think most people grow out of that way of thinking.

My opinion on her is based on her doing most of it behind her partners back. Heard a few stories, the guy I know wasn't the only one.

Also, no one knew who she was before this came out, and a year later she was on "celebrity" big brother. Did her "career" wonders.

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Why is it disrespectful?

1951, meet 2021

If people want to sleep around then it's up to them. It's not the way I have ever behaved, but each to their own - as long as it's consenting adults and not hurting anyone (cheating) then its nobody's business to judge.

The things to consider with this behaviour though is the medical risk you put yourself in when having multiple partners - plus the risk of attack by a jealous ex - those risks are always there when choosing a partner but are multiplied each time you do it. Also, as I have said above, if it's all consenting adults and not hurting anyone then it's nobody's business to judge - but people DO judge and a reputation for this isn't a good thing - justified or not.

5 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

It’s funny how if a woman likes to sleep around she’s a ‘slag’ but a man would most likely be considered a ‘legend’ for doing the same 

Sorry, that feels like stereotyping. Not saying it doesn't still happen, but I can't remember the last time I met someone that thought that. 

Is that view from a male perspective or female or both?

9 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Sorry, that feels like stereotyping. Not saying it doesn't still happen, but I can't remember the last time I met someone that thought that. 

That kind of perspective is still rife today from both males and females. 

1 minute ago, Kingswood Robin said:

I agree it still goes on, but I don't believe that specific view is rife any more. Also, perhaps a male might also be considered a womaniser or ladies man, not just "most likely" a legend.

But not a slag or slut, which is what women who sleep with lots of men are often called.

Just now, Red-Robbo said:

But not a slag or slut, which is what women who sleep with lots of men are often called.

I used to call a mate of mine at uni a man whore, but it does raise the point of why 'man' is put in front of the word for the same thing

2 hours ago, Kingswood Robin said:

I didn’t call her a ‘slag’ FYI, I was commenting on somebody else who said she was.  In my experience you never here of a man being called a ‘slag’ or similar for sleeping around but a woman always is.  I don’t agree with this in the slightest hence my comment.

Archived