IGNORED

Ryan Giggs Brother: "10 footballers shagged me wife."

Unan

5 hours ago, Redpool said:

Friend of mine slept with her in Ayia Napa.

Do we have anyone on here who can raise the bar with Kavos or Ibiza?

I went to Kavos in 98 and 99 and even managed to get featured on Greece Uncovered dancing to The Wurzels, we hadn’t even had a drink and had just gone out when the camera crew got us up on stage in Features bar, very embarrassing!  Kavos was like that bar in Star Wars!  Good times but can I clarify, I never slept with Ryan Giggs wife!

The state of some of this :laugh: Most of the blokes who 'brag' about how hot their latest was or how many they've been with are the types who quite clearly don't get any anyway :laugh:

Do feel for Rhodri though, that would be ****ing awful. Especially as you hear more and more afterwards, terrible.

34 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I didn’t call her a ‘slag’ FYI, I was commenting on somebody else who said she was.  In my experience you never here of a man being called a ‘slag’ or similar for sleeping around but a woman always is.  I don’t agree with this in the slightest hence my comment.

Not sure what you mean, I didn't say you did, maybe someone else.

Why is this still in “football chat”? Inevitably descending into a battle of righteousness. 

Ugly bird shagged ugly brother of footballer and then shagged loads of other non-descript blokes as well. 
Brilliant. Well done. 

3 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I went to Kavos in 98 and 99 and even managed to get featured on Greece Uncovered dancing to The Wurzels, we hadn’t even had a drink and had just gone out when the camera crew got us up on stage in Features bar, very embarrassing!  Kavos was like that bar in Star Wars!  Good times but can I clarify, I never slept with Ryan Giggs wife!

Features, that takes me back. Only other bar I can recall is the Rolling Stones bar. 

3 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

What about Rhodris wife though??

42 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Features, that takes me back. Only other bar I can recall is the Rolling Stones bar. 

I remember one of my mates doing most of his spending money on the first night trying to score 3 penalties to win a cheap bottle of fizz.  Not sure he quite worked out the risk / reward.  Kavos was probably my favourite lads holiday.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I remember one of my mates doing most of his spending money on the first night trying to score 3 penalties to win a cheap bottle of fizz.  Not sure he quite worked out the risk / reward.  Kavos was probably my favourite lads holiday.

I remember those. You literally had half a foot run up to score. As it was raised on a platform. Good times 

Archived