IGNORED

Team for Tomorrow. Reset?

HappyClapper

Media interviews this week Wells/NP have talked about 

Bonding

Professionalism

The need for a reset.

NP has made it clear that talk is one thing but action another. He has questioned the professionalism of some of our players in some (not so ) subtle ways. He has also talked about the problems of bringing young players into a team in difficult circumstances. Taking all that stuff not account what do you think the team for tomorrow will be?

It sounds like some are going to be given a last chance to show they are worth a contract next season. Apart from that I haven’t a clue!

Thoughts?

Genuinely no idea.

For the 2 previous posters saying Bentley & 10 others, I’m not sure O’Leary isn’t worth another go, he played in the last side to pick up a point..

Pearson seemed to say yesterday that he wasn’t going to fill the side with youngsters so it will probably be quite close to the one that faced Coventry, crap as we were.

Hunt & possibly Watkins are the only senior players I can think who might come into contention.

To be fair apart from the young ones we haven't got a lot left that wasn't in the last match day squad.

I can't see him playing more than one of the young ones tomorrow maybe two at a push.

Massengo, Bents, Kalas, Sess, Semenyo  and Wells look certain to start with maybe Vyner Mapps and Simpson also.

I thought Lansbury did OK when he came on and Palmer gives us creativity so maybe this

Bentley

Simpson    Mapps.   Kalas    Sess

Lansbury     Vyner

Semenyo          HNM.       Palmer

Wells

7 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Interesting, we had a video of Bell, Wells and Semenyo last game and they all started, we now have a Conway and Wells video

Wheres the Conway video please, can't find it?

For me;

Bentley

Simpson Marriappa Kalas Rowe

Palmer Massengo Lansbury Semenyo

Wells Conway

Not necessarily 4-4-2 but those players.

I don't think any of those have been lacking in effort or professional pride (Rowe made a big error but I'll forgive him that as he isn't a quitter and has some professional pride).

3 hours ago, M.D said:

To be fair apart from the young ones we haven't got a lot left that wasn't in the last match day squad.

I can't see him playing more than one of the young ones tomorrow maybe two at a push.

Massengo, Bents, Kalas, Sess, Semenyo  and Wells look certain to start with maybe Vyner Mapps and Simpson also.

I thought Lansbury did OK when he came on and Palmer gives us creativity so maybe this

Bentley

Simpson    Mapps.   Kalas    Sess

Lansbury     Vyner

Semenyo          HNM.       Palmer

Wells

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

For me;

Bentley

Simpson Marriappa Kalas Rowe

Palmer Massengo Lansbury Semenyo

Wells Conway

Not necessarily 4-4-2 but those players.

I don't think any of those have been lacking in effort or professional pride (Rowe made a big error but I'll forgive him that as he isn't a quitter and has some professional pride).

Don’t think either of you will be far off.

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I would take a filthy 0-0 and stop the rot right now.

Me too against a well organised Chris Hughton side that he's had a bit more time and a transfer window to stamp his mark on them that we have at this point.

I wouldn't put it past City to be either awful or turn up for once tomorrow, tune in and watch I guess!

I’m the same as GrahamC - absolutely no idea who’ll I’d like to start tomorrow.

Apart from the regulars, Bentley, Mariappa, Kalas and probably Wells every other position is guesswork.

Nige has said that he doesn’t really want to put pressure on youngsters but his options are limited with the injury list.

Archived