Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Match day thread Home v Forest 3pm

Just now, RUSSEL85 said:

That will do. A point, clean sheet and stopped the rot.

Yes, and if the ref gives the Pen that would have been 3 pts. Second half display much better, but lots of endeavour throughout.

Wells poor, but the rest all committed, even Lansbury did pretty well. HNM easily Man of the Match.

Shame last 6 or 7 mins down 10 ten men, after Semenyo's effort to get on the end of Rowe's poor high corner. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Never understand the sub rule. Is it only times you can use subs but can use 5? Because we’ve only used 4 today.

It’s five, but only allowed to stop play three times to make them. Half time subs do not count towards the three.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

I'll take that.

A much better 2nd half so definite signs that Nige is getting his players aligned.

A certain penalty but, in the refs defence, until I saw the replays, I didn't think it was.

50 points, job done hopefully.

HNM motm, closely followed by Kalas and Lansbury who I thought had a decent game.

I would suggest those not in the squad, that were fit to play, can contact the local estate agents.

Edited by Ska Junkie
3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

We didnt lose!!!

Thanks for this. I've only just logged on and reading the previous page's comments I thought we were losing again.

• Like 1

Really good point, Massengo outstanding, Pearson & Lansbury very good.

Looked more solid defensively though a couple of interesting clearances by Zak & Tomas..

Results at the bottom probably mean we have enough points already.

• Like 6

Small steps.

Massengo's display absolutely I liked.

2nd half better than the first but that's not saying much.

Clean sheet, stopped the rot at home.

Should have had a penalty but whether we would have deserved a win is a different debate. Loads still to do but it's a start.

We've not been awarded a (League) penalty since...Norwich at home in October! Granted we don't create a huge amount, often but it's got to be one of the longer runs I'd have thought.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 5