IGNORED

Robins tv,

Redandproud

Anyone else have trouble logging in,I paid my £10 tried to log in last game, eventually logged in 10mins after the start,when already 1-0 down ,picture kept pausing and rewinding, gave up so started watching Sky Sports, tried logging in to Robins tv again got it,watch remainder of match until it got boring,tried to claim a refund but heard nothing,quick enough to take the 10er, what am I doing wrong, oh I'm using GOOGLE to get Robins tv,

15 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Anyone else have trouble logging in,I paid my £10 tried to log in last game, eventually logged in 10mins after the start,when already 1-0 down ,picture kept pausing and rewinding, gave up so started watching Sky Sports, tried logging in to Robins tv again got it,watch remainder of match until it got boring,tried to claim a refund but heard nothing,quick enough to take the 10er, what am I doing wrong, oh I'm using GOOGLE to get Robins tv,

Any time I've had an issue (though not the same as yours) I've hit CTRL+F5 to clear the cache in Chrome. By "Google" I assume you mean their Chrome browser? 

I very much doubt it will work, though, given the symptoms you describe. 

51 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Any time I've had an issue (though not the same as yours) I've hit CTRL+F5 to clear the cache in Chrome. By "Google" I assume you mean their Chrome browser? 

I very much doubt it will work, though, given the symptoms you describe. 

Yes, im using GOOGLE browser, but not happy by no refund 

So let me get this right you used the Google browser to log into Bristol Sport, logged in after 10 moments of time and we were already a goal down, you had some problems so left it and didn't contact the club. You were then able to watch some portion of the football until you got bored and then requested a refund on the grounds that you weren't able to watch the game that bored you? 

I can't see where your going wrong, maybe writing a letter to Google will be more fruitful.

27 minutes ago, SODS_LAW said:

So bad, they show 3 highlights of a nothing forest chance whilst the games carrying on and missed a (rare) city attack.

amateurish

Blame the EFL / iFollow.  City don’t provide the cameras / stream.....just broadcast via Robinstv.

It is bloody frustrating.  By all means cut to the bench / manager / player when the ball is dead.  But don’t miss the action.

36 minutes ago, Malago said:

As an aside, thought the commentator today was a definite upgrade on the usual verbose idiot.

Totally agree ?... Do you know who he is? He was sensible and realistic with his commentary and not as blinkered/brainwashed/scripted as osbourne.

Can't wait to get in the ground next season just to block out any memories I have of robins tv.

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Blame the EFL / iFollow.  City don’t provide the cameras / stream.....just broadcast via Robinstv.

It is bloody frustrating.  By all means cut to the bench / manager / player when the ball is dead.  But don’t miss the action.

And the commentator made that point several times after they did it - he sounded as exasperated with it as we were watching TBF.

10 hours ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

Totally agree ?... Do you know who he is? He was sensible and realistic with his commentary and not as blinkered/brainwashed/scripted as osbourne.

Can't wait to get in the ground next season just to block out any memories I have of robins tv.

Dan White.

He was Toby Osborne’s co-commentator end of last season.  He was awful.  Yesterday he was fine.  I believe he has covered the Women’s matches and Yeovil this season.

Nothing wrong with RobinsTV for me, it's just the quality of the football that is the problem. And BCFC are asking me to fork out another £1,320 for 3 of us to go to the Gate (maybe, possibly) and watch another season of this dross.

Sorry Steve,but I'm keeping my money in my pocket this year (especially as it is apparently going to take 5 or 6 transfer windows to sort out this mess).

Nigel Pearson sounds like he's had a gutsful of this already and I can't imagine him sticking around beyond May TBH 

Archived