IGNORED

Gregor and Pearson

Henry

Typical journalist, have to ask a question even if it’s already been answered. Seen this issue on so many Covid presentations by the like of Laura Kunnesburg it becomes embarrassing  

Gregor seems a decent sort of guy but up against Nige he’s a bit out of his depth but it’ll help him learn to ask more meaningful questions in future interviews?

13 minutes ago, Henry said:

It seems like Gregor is deliberately asking stupid questions because he knows he will get an interesting answers.

I like Gregor generally and think he does a decent job. However his interview style is generally lazy and pointless.

D8ADB7FD-BDCA-4EF1-9A35-744C0CEB118D.jpeg

4922736D-8A9E-469A-AB26-217DE43B0065.jpeg

000827D5-84E3-4350-811D-37BFFCF79928.jpeg

792CD1AF-031E-4E76-B5EE-36ADAB325A6B.jpeg

That last response is brilliant!!

Gregor doesn't seem to be learning though does he, and when he asks the same question twice, just worded differently, it shows up how green he is.

I've said before, he can learn loads very quickly by interviewing someone like Pearson, but really needs to reign in the stupid questions.

Just now, Taz said:

That last response is brilliant!!

Gregor doesn't seem to be learning though does he, and when he asks the same question twice, just worded differently, it shows up how green he is.

I've said before, he can learn loads very quickly by interviewing someone like Pearson, but really needs to reign in the stupid questions.

David Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

An ostrich walks into a press conference...

It does make you wonder if he's deliberately trying to wind him up by asking stupid and/or repetitive questions, and hoping he gets an "ostrich" type response, to make a name for himself.

I don't think he's that clever though to be honest :shutup:

Let’s be honest Gregor is nowhere near being a top level journo & he is well out of his depth with Nige. In reality I would say Gregor is more suited to the North Somerset Times or something like that - how he ever got the City gig I will never know! Is he capable of developing into a serious proposition that will get the best out of his interviewees? I won’t hold my breathe.

19 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Let’s be honest Gregor is nowhere near being a top level journo & he is well out of his depth with Nige. In reality I would say Gregor is more suited to the North Somerset Times or something like that - how he ever got the City gig I will never know! Is he capable of developing into a serious proposition that will get the best out of his interviewees? I won’t hold my breathe.

A bit of a Tim Messenger ?

1 hour ago, steveybadger said:

Said this in another thread but to me Pearson just comes across as slightly rude. To a degree I don’t think the question matters, you can give a straight but polite response without sounding like Gregor farted as he asked a question. I just think the tone is unnecessary.

Part of me is with you on this. 

Gregor is generally well respected by the fans. 

Taylor Moore has actively been updating that he is injured on Instagram over the previous weeks. 
Ridiculous to ask poorly worded questions that are just going to antagonise someone you want a good relationship with. 

7 hours ago, tommy_b said:

Taylor Moore has actively been updating that he is injured on Instagram over the previous weeks. 
Ridiculous to ask poorly worded questions that are just going to antagonise someone you want a good relationship with. 

Not everyone reads Instagram. To be honest I didn’t know/had forgotten that Taylor Moore is injured. GmMG needs to ask ‘silly’ questions for the benefit of the wider audience who don’t do social media. 

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Not everyone reads Instagram. To be honest I didn’t know/had forgotten that Taylor Moore is injured. GmMG needs to ask ‘silly’ questions for the benefit of the wider audience who don’t do social media. 

I mean Gregor should be aware of the situation himself. 
He can ask about injuries using information publicly available rather than sound stupid by saying he’s vanished. 

Archived