IGNORED

Gregor and Pearson

Henry

There's the possibility of a very entertaining relationship developing between the two. I think Nige already has the measure of Gregor, who's trying to stay onside, whilst occasionally attempting a run into the danger area, not knowing if he has the pace or Nige will just flatten him. Game on.

Gregor has stated that Mark Ashton has to still a lot of questions to answer for. Solihull - is one.
Sorry Gregor - you really are a poor journalist. Have you not considered the fact that players were being scanned in Solihull due to poor availability in Bristol?? The Spire and Nuffield were effectively taken over by the NHS. The private hospitals in Bristol were prioritising this work over private cases. 
Such a novice investigator!

On 10/04/2021 at 21:00, steveybadger said:

Said this in another thread but to me Pearson just comes across as slightly rude. To a degree I don’t think the question matters, you can give a straight but polite response without sounding like Gregor farted as he asked a question. I just think the tone is unnecessary.

Nige was just bored...they weren't exactly incisive or interesting questions.....................Mccgregorface needs to up his game, he's no longer talking to Holden or LJ ?  

On 10/04/2021 at 13:28, !james said:

He seems to ask a stupid/irrelevant question and when he is given a blunt response he decides to double down and drill deeper into it... Seems bizarre. 

Either he is rather dim which he does come across as, to me at least, or as Foggers says it may be a double act. Somehow the latter seems less and less plausible the more one considers it.

Bluntly put the standard of journalism in Bristol is by and large pretty woeful. 

Archived