IGNORED

ARE WE THERE YET?

pillred

And by that I mean can we now relax, with that point today I finally feel we can all relax, thankfully a fair few teams below us have been as bad or nearly as bad as us so we weren't sucked into the relegation scrap some predicted, why did it come to this? looking at the teams results below us and hoping they lose, we have royally effed up this season and like a lot of you am glad it's over, season tickets will be a hard sell I reckon what do you lot on here think? I'm sitting on the fence until the management situation is sorted though I know a lot of you will renew whoever is in charge and fair play to you. 

8 hours ago, City oz said:

For sure it will be a mid table finish and have around 56 to 60 points at best. I hope next season brings good fortunes and all you in Bristol will keep the gate rocking for season 21/22.

Don’t you be saying mid-table....Nige will correct you quickly.  We are bottom half. ???

9 hours ago, pillred said:

And by that I mean can we now relax, with that point today I finally feel we can all relax, thankfully a fair few teams below us have been as bad or nearly as bad as us so we weren't sucked into the relegation scrap some predicted, why did it come to this? looking at the teams results below us and hoping they lose, we have royally effed up this season and like a lot of you am glad it's over, season tickets will be a hard sell I reckon what do you lot on here think? I'm sitting on the fence until the management situation is sorted though I know a lot of you will renew whoever is in charge and fair play to you. 

I relaxed after those 2 wins when he came in. It’s honestly not even been a concern, we’ve been shit but everyone below us is in terrible form. There is no way 5/6 teams were picking up enough points to put us in danger

Is there a number cruncher algorithm out there that can confirm if its still possible for us to go down?

Not all teams can win all their games and I'm sure many below us have to play each other. 

Anyone know a link to a site that can calculate guaranteed safety at any point?

9 hours ago, pillred said:

Neat thread title! And yes, I think we are. Season ticket? Depends on who Lansdown annoints as our next permanent manager. 

All eyes are on Guernsey, searching for signs of white smoke.

37 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I relaxed after those 2 wins when he came in. 

So did I. But so did the players, too.

We're allowed to.

The players were unprofessional - and if by their lacklustre displays and poor results, the owner decides to dispense with Pearson and pursue a different manager in the summer, it will be the players who are responsible and the players who can get to fck.  

Certainly look safe, of the bottom three only Rotherham can realistically catch up & from next Tuesday due to their Covid problems they have to play 6 games in 16 days.

Need to sort the managerial position out in the next week.

Archived