IGNORED

Jonathan Leko

Coppello

5 minutes ago, Super said:

He was superb on his debut.

Derby at home IIRC. I remember seeing a Derby quote of “Who the **** is Leko and why is he playing like Pele?”

One of those real unusual games. We were one down at half time but we’re playing superbly, and the feel around AG was that we just needed to keep doing what we were doing. Second half put four in the net. It might have been one of the best performances of the LJ era.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/highlights-bristol-city-4-1-derby-county/

11 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Was ridiculously good against Derby.

He's still only 21. Its a shame because he has incredible natural ability, technically as well as being so quick and strong. About 6 foot tall. 

Was poor after that. Doesn't seem to have improved much at all since then either.

To be fair to him, that was his third game for us as he had two away appearances the previous week. 

He was superb away to Wolves in the 3-3. 

33 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Derby at home IIRC. I remember seeing a Derby quote of “Who the **** is Leko and why is he playing like Pele?”

One of those real unusual games. We were one down at half time but we’re playing superbly, and the feel around AG was that we just needed to keep doing what we were doing. Second half put four in the net. It might have been one of the best performances of the LJ era.

Blimey how far have we fallen? We look incredibly good in those highlights!

38 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

It was indeed Derby and was the match that started Matthew's obsession with all things football!  His first match having previously showing zero interest in football.....  would've been a lot less expensive had he stayed that way!

6 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

It was indeed Derby and was the match that started Matthew's obsession with all things football!  His first match having previously showing zero interest in football.....  would've been a lot less expensive had he stayed that way!

Liam’s was a 4-1 defeat to Fulham (although technically he was at Carey’s testimonial as he was under 1 I’ve told him that doesn’t count). Shockingly he didn’t show any further interest until 2018...it gets them all in the end!

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

Thankfully I’m not linking him to us as his loan spell was woeful. This stat from yesterday is pretty remarkable:

Which makes you wonder what on earth he did on the pitch (for just one pass) to merit staying on for 84 mins?

Archived