IGNORED

It’s Monday Morning, it’s 10am..

Silvio Dante

23 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not yet, I know I will but am waiting until either Pearson is appointed or if not, to the last day.

The latter gesture is futile I know, but if you are a “lifer” what else can you do?

This is 100% how I feel & how I will act.

A perfect opportunity to exercise ‘Fan Power’. 
We have no manager for next season, a chairman seemingly moving to Bermuda, a CEO flirting with a club a league below us, an Owner looking to sell-up and currently only 14 pro-players contracted for next season. 
What a time for all fans, as a whole collective, to stand up and say “what’s going on - sort it out”. 

No one should renew until answers to all of the above are given. 
Yes, many of us will of course renew in the end, but it would be good if people could just hold off for a few weeks to at least show some sort of reaction to the shitshow we currently have. 

If you renew in the first 2 weeks, you are showing Steve that you are happy to accept anything. Just take a stance - even if only temporarily. 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

A perfect opportunity to exercise ‘Fan Power’. 
We have no manager for next season, a chairman seemingly moving to Bermuda, a CEO flirting with a club a league below us, an Owner looking to sell-up and currently only 14 pro-players contracted for next season. 
What a time for all fans, as a whole collective, to stand up and say “what’s going on - sort it out”. 

No one should renew until answers to all of the above are given. 
Yes, many of us will of course renew in the end, but it would be good if people could just hold off for a few weeks to at least show some sort of reaction to the shitshow we currently have. 

If you renew in the first 2 weeks, you are showing Steve that you are happy to accept anything. Just take a stance - even if only temporarily. 

My only concern is that low ticket sales could be seen as/spun as discontent with Nige.... obviously it isn’t and likely the opposite. With our board/owner nothing would surprise me! 

3 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

My only concern is that low ticket sales could be seen as/spun as discontent with Nige.... obviously it isn’t and likely the opposite. With our board/owner nothing would surprise me! 

Going by comments on Twitter/FB, I don't think they'll be able to do that!

• Admin

I want to see some commitment for us to secure a decent Manager before I will part with any money this time around

I never understand why people are in such a rush to renew, our seats are secured for a long time so it's not like they will resell them

No. Considering ditching our two STs and moving to POTD....but making time for socially distanced chat with old friends before taking whatever seats we end up with! 

I rather doubt it'll be a struggle to get a seat, the club seems to be a bit of a shambles at the moment. Renewal today sends the wrong message to the powers that be...whoever the remaining 'powers that be' are at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

No. Considering ditching our two STs and moving to POTD....but making time for socially distanced chat with old friends before taking whatever seats we end up with! 

I rather doubt it'll be a struggle to get a seat, the club seems to be a bit of a shambles at the moment. Renewal today sends the wrong message to the powers that be...whoever the remaining 'powers that be' are at the moment.

Not so much of the “old”...

?
That would be a real shame but seeing the distance you travel in comparison with those of us who don’t even leave their post code, I totally understand.

Archived