IGNORED

It’s Monday Morning, it’s 10am..

Silvio Dante

1 hour ago, oldstandrobin said:

Bat, we are hardly Man City !!

I know that, but it would be wonderful if our fans were as supportive and enthusiastic as theirs.  We probably have a similar catchment area for fans when you factor in the number of teams in the North West.  If we would like to make progress as a club, then we all need to help to generate the cash to help it happen. More fans = more revenue and greater advertising possibilities - but if those fans do not help to generate income then their contribution is minimal.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

We know the club need more fans, because more fans, means more revenue....just don’t get the correlation to level of fan moaning.

Just read the comments on here about not bothering to buy a season ticket..... unless the team comes up to their expectations.  Conditional supporters contribute little and their negativity can sway others to follow their example. They should all get to AG, buy beer and food as well as a programme and then go in and cheer the lads to the rafters. That approach would help the club more than that of the non-attenders of those who have reservations.  Call me old fashioned but I just want to see BCFC on the up - always!

16 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

I've started to feel like Bristol City need me more than I need them so if they want season ticket number 11 (x3) off me then they need to start selling the benefit.

Because renewing for the love of it doesn't really do it for me anymore. 

More of a rugby man.

1 hour ago, Bat Fastard said:

Just read the comments on here about not bothering to buy a season ticket..... unless the team comes up to their expectations.  Conditional supporters contribute little and their negativity can sway others to follow their example. They should all get to AG, buy beer and food as well as a programme and then go in and cheer the lads to the rafters. That approach would help the club more than that of the non-attenders of those who have reservations.  Call me old fashioned but I just want to see BCFC on the up - always!

Call it what you like. I and many others will be renewing BUT we felt that a message had to be sent to the club's owner, however futile and whether it's ignored or not, that whilst there are very worthy supporters out there like yourself who will literally take any old incompetence/crap/dirge thrown at them not all supporters feel the same. I finished playing football 15 years ago and have had a season ticket ever since so I'm hardly a "pick and choose" my matches type of supporter (not that there is anything wrong with that as we all have different life circumstances which is something you miserably fail to comprehend it seems). I have a month to guarantee my seat WHICH IS A TIMESCALE SET BY THE CLUB NOT ME and if I wish to take the best part of that month before purchasing my ticket then that's my choice. It's not for you to dictate to anybody how and when they spend their own money that they have earned. If the facts that you have bought your season ticket already and that you can down four pints and three pies in the half time break makes you a better supporter than me then brilliant, genuinely happy for you.

What I will say, however, is if today gets any better then I will be renewing tomorrow.

Archived