IGNORED

Bristol City owner Steve Lansdown flies in to address major issues at Ashton Gate

chucky

Maybe not exactly on topic but let's hope if he watched what seems to be his pet project the Bears lose to Exeter tonight he feels a little of what we have had to put up with for the last two months, maybe he has to make up his mind exactly what he wants, I would like to think his heart would rule his head wherever that may be.

32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Tomorrow I reckon

Seems Steve still hasn’t done the face to face meeting yet. And he says there’ll be no decision until he’s seen the whites of Nigels eyes. 
Tomorrow may be unlikely? 

1 hour ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Don’t know what to take from that but at least they’ve spoken now. No idea why it needs to be in person but at least it’s happened

9F6A6A63-41E2-4A54-9428-CDF6F65F7351.png

It’s a bit odd for Jon to hold talks with Peason isn’t it? I’m not sure what he’s doing asking Nigel for his views on the 21/22 away kit when he’s only got a few weeks left on his contract. 

1 minute ago, Coppello said:

It’s a bit odd for Jon to hold talks with Peason isn’t it? I’m not sure what he’s doing asking Nigel about what he thinks on the 21/22 away kit when he’s only got a few weeks left on his contract. 

So Nigel, what are your thoughts on next seasons training gear, which is covered with print using comic sans and why do you think it’s great? 

15 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Your hatred for SL has obviously rotten you brain and made your usual sh1t posts, in to the biggest load of b0ll0cks on here

Thank you for your well thought out objective response.  You clearly have no conception of where I am coming from, which is a 70 year love of City and a family love well back into the 19th century.  Some people seem to have little idea about the history of the club or view about an inevitable post SL future of the club.  You may not agree about my concerns but to express them in such a way is not really acceptable on a forum where a wide range of views are legitimately held by fans.

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Thank you for your well thought out objective response.  You clearly have no conception of where I am coming from, which is a 70 year love of City and a family love well back into the 19th century.  Some people seem to have little idea about the history of the club or view about an inevitable post SL future of the club.  You may not agree about my concerns but to express them in such a way is not really acceptable on a forum where a wide range of views are legitimately held by fans.

The reply was more well thought out than your original nonsense 

Your post stated:-

Prospective manager turned him down

Prospective HOF turned him down

External investor getting cold fee

Where is any basis for any of these points?

Over the past 2-3 years you main thrust of posting has been to attack SL at any opportunity when you think you may get a bit of support.

When challenged, you have never been able to provide any solution on how we would replace SL as you are desperate for

You have not even managed to reply if you are a season ticket holder?

Oh dear you really don’t understand where I am coming from and I can’t help you further.

I find your posts very personal and that is not how most of us wish this forums to be

You are welcome to believe in SL, BS, or whatever in regards to the club we all support.  I respect your right to do so, but you must learn to respect the views of those who do not share your views, otherwise the forum becomes a place where only certain views are allowed.  That is called fascism.

Archived