IGNORED

Tonight’s results

Davefevs

4 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

So in your world we're all required to say we fervently hope Sunderland are promoted this season because LJ is there or we're bitter meanies who need to be told off?

Perhaps there are those who don't particularly like Sunderland, or - horror of horrors - never particularly warmed to LJ? 

I don't have any problem with Johnson apart from the fact that he should never have been manager of our football club. I also don't have a problem with Sunderland. A couple of my friends are Mackems.

I would still find it funny if they blew it. 

Especially when they will have to watch Shrewsbury win the title next season. ?

4 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

So in your world we're all required to say we fervently hope Sunderland are promoted this season because LJ is there or we're bitter meanies who need to be told off?

Perhaps there are those who don't particularly like Sunderland, or - horror of horrors - never particularly warmed to LJ? 

I don't wish Johnson any ill or have any feelings one way or the other about Sunderland, but from a purely City point-of-view it would be good if the promoted clubs were as small as possible with paltry resources to stay in the Championship.  On that basis, c'mon Lincoln!

I suppose it is better to see small clubs coming up as they are more likely to perform poorly in the Championship but hoping that we might actually be able to see a live game with a full house I'd rather see those clubs with decent support at AG.   Sunderland fans are  a bit mad and the likes of Pompey, Plymouth etc would provide a bit of atmosphere.   

50 pts will be fine, stop worrying.

@CotswoldRed Of course, double figures injury wise for month have nothing to do with it? We've got an unbelievable amount of players, first team and first reserve out- remember the debacle when we had all four LBs injured inclusive of two recalled loanees.

Nice to see Sheffield Wednesday slipping closer towards relegation- Derby I fear will still have enough to survive but a Rotherham win Thursday and it could really look interesting?

Archived