IGNORED

Supporting youth football, with a chance to earn some coin as well.

Steve Watts

Morning all.  Apologies for this if it looks like spam....it kind of is I guess.

My lad is involved with Yate United u9's (coached phenomenally fantastically by our very own @Silvio Dante!) and I was looking at ways to raise funds for the club as a whole throughout the age ranges from under 5's up to under 18's.

Predictor Leagues has come on my radar and looks really good.  Essentially what it is is a league whereby you predict the outcome of 7 matches (home, away, draw).  The weekly fee can be anything from 50p to £10 I believe.  I've set up a league with a weekly fee of just £1 to try and garner as much interest as possible. 

20% of all weekly game fees goes to the club, 15% to predictor leagues as an admin fee and the remaining 65% into a prize pot.  Half of the prize pot goes to weekly winnings and the other half to a jackpot fund, capped at £250 which is won by anyone correctly predicting all 7 results.

Seems like a bit of fun as well as raising money for youth football and the opportunity to win a little yourself too.  Because it is essentially gambling (no more so than the pools though and only £1 a week) it's regulated by the Gambling Commission, so there is legitimacy to the website.

If interested, click HERE to access the league by way of invite.

Edit: @Silvio Dante Better?

3 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Morning all.  Apologies for this if it looks like spam....it kind of is I guess.

My lad is involved with Yate United u9's (coached superbly by our very own @Silvio Dante!) and I was looking at ways to raise funds for the club as a whole throughout the age ranges from under 5's up to under 18's.

Predictor Leagues has come on my radar and looks really good.  Essentially what it is is a league whereby you predict the outcome of 7 matches (home, away, draw).  The weekly fee can be anything from 50p to £10 I believe.  I've set up a league with a weekly fee of just £1 to try and garner as much interest as possible. 

20% of all weekly game fees goes to the club, 15% to predictor leagues as an admin fee and the remaining 65% into a prize pot.  Half of the prize pot goes to weekly winnings and the other half to a jackpot fund, capped at £250 which is won by anyone correctly predicting all 7 results.

Seems like a bit of fun as well as raising money for youth football and the opportunity to win a little yourself too.  Because it is essentially gambling (no more so than the pools though and only £1 a week) it's regulated by the Gambling Commission, so there is legitimacy to the website.

If interested, click HERE to access the league by way of invite.

Fixed that for you ?

Archived