IGNORED

Two Chris Kamaras

phantom

40 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Bless her. She's a very likeable broadcaster. Things like that just make you more endearing.

Very true. Presumably the same warriors would have been full time abusing Murray Walker back in the day, if they could. 

I'd much prefer to watch someone who is charismatic, funny, enjoys football, has a joke and a laugh and occasionally gets a players name wrong or misses something in  the game they are watching than some absolute nerd or soul drain sitting there spouting numbers and running through tactics.

I enjoy watching Ian Wright jump around like a loony when England score or Lee Dixon & Micah Richards try to wind up Roy Keane because they think it's funny rather than Redknapp (although I think on things like League of Their Own he is funny) toe the Sky corporate line.

7 hours ago, grifty said:

I'd much prefer to watch someone who is charismatic, funny, enjoys football, has a joke and a laugh and occasionally gets a players name wrong or misses something in  the game they are watching than some absolute nerd or soul drain sitting there spouting numbers and running through tactics.

I enjoy watching Ian Wright jump around like a loony when England score or Lee Dixon & Micah Richards try to wind up Roy Keane because they think it's funny rather than Redknapp (although I think on things like League of Their Own he is funny) toe the Sky corporate line.

Absolutely nail on head grifty.If you can't enjoy moments like this,you aren't going to get much fun out of football.Watching an England game with Wrighty is high on my bucket list.

18 hours ago, Slacker said:

Absolutely nail on head grifty.If you can't enjoy moments like this,you aren't going to get much fun out of football.Watching an England game with Wrighty is high on my bucket list.

This. Don`t take what little fun there is left away (apologies if you heard some bad language there).

Wrighty and Slaven Bilic were mint during the last WC(?)

• Admin
On 16/04/2021 at 00:09, Slacker said:

Luckily was in the corporate section that night he watched City.

I persuaded him to come into our box, his energy and personality were as uplifting as he is on TV. 

We also sorted a nice donation to his charity from a well-known drinks company (who I was guest of) and then he made sure he had a photo with everyone that wanted one

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Luckily was in the corporate section that night he watched City.

I persuaded him to come into our box, his energy and personality were as uplifting as he is on TV. 

We also sorted a nice donation to his charity from a well-known drinks company (who I was guest of) and then he made sure he had a photo with everyone that wanted one

I have to admit I am really quite envious.I hope Wrighty realises how privileged he was to watch the game with you.

Archived